Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ed Sheeran Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on February 21, 2014
It was great to have each background character have their own story told and explained. It helped develope their personalities and how they came to know and fall in love with their husband/wife. These books filled in the gaps that the SSCD Thriller Series left out. The only thing bad is that I have a hard time keeping the characters straight because all the names are so close to each other. Ex: Nick and Nate. I've had to stop in the middle of reading to remember which couple they were talking about. It caused me to be interrupted from devouring each book. I have recommended this trilogy to everybody that I recommended the SSCD Thriller Series to.
on March 30, 2014
I've really enjoyed this series. I'm not much on ESP, 6th senses and magic, but these stories were entertaining and believable. The author has an easy style of writing that really draws in the reader to become one with the story. I plan to read all the books this author has available.
on January 18, 2013
This trilogy had me captured from the very first chapter. The characters come alive. ...the friendship between Roni, Cassie and Kris is what draws the reader into their lives. Fantastic storyline, brilliantly written. I am now reading more from Tallulah Grace and I am enjoying them also.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 29, 2012
Paranormal, romance, and serial killers all rolled up into one, what's not to like? Love the characters and storyline, can't wait to read the latest novel in the series.
on June 27, 2012
Great story, very captivating. I couldn't put it down! Each book is about a separate character and their lives. It's a mix of mystery and a love story. Plus it's an unbeatable price.
on April 15, 2013
These books were great! Can only wish for more in this series. I really like these characters! Sorry I had'nt found Tallula Grace before now. I will be looking for more!
on October 31, 2013
An exciting thriller that kept me riveted and made it difficult to put the book down even when I had things to do.
on April 28, 2014
Loved this series. Had a hard time putting it down. I have just discovered my new favorite author. Can't wait to get started on the Sscd series.
on March 31, 2014
Have enjoyed discovering this author. Like the characters she has built.
Would recommend to friends. They are a fast read but enjoyable.
on March 9, 2014
Could not put it down. I really enjoyed the read and can't wait to read more books as these were the first Tallulah Grace books I have ever read.