|Item Weight||1.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.2 x 3 x 5.1 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||44OT|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime Warranty against any manufacturing defects|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Old Timer 44OT Workmate Folding Pocket Knife
|Price:||$16.61 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.24 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7Cr17 High Carbon Stainless Steel Clip Point Blade
- Sheepsfoot Blade, Wharncliffe Blade and Clip Pen Blade with Nail Pulls
- Old Timer Sawcut Handles with Nickel Silver Bolsters, Brass Pins and Heat Treated Back Springs
- Blade Length: 2.2 inch (5.4 cm) Handle Length: 3.2 inch (8.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.4 inch (13.6 cm) Weight: 0.12 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Old Timer has been making quality knives for generations. Whether it is for waddling, hunting, or even recreational use, Old Timer prides itself on providing quality, high performance cutlery at amazing prices.
From the Manufacturer
This Schrade "workmate" features a durable Delrin handle and four useful stainless steel blades.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Opening a box.
2. Cutting rope, tags, and string.
3. Cutting an apple. I love eating an apple that I’ve cut with my pocket knife, slice by slice. You feel like a bad ass doing it. You hold the apple in your non-dominant hand and then make a slice with the knife using your dominant hand. After you make the slice, pinch it between your thumb and knife blade. Bring the blade to your mouth and deposit the apple slice.
4. Opening a letter. Sure, you could use your finger, but using a knife is just more manly.
5. Weapon. Not the most effective, but it’s better than nothing.
6. Camping. How else will you sharpen the point of a stick in preparation for stabbing your prey? And by prey I mean hot dog.
7. You never know when you’re going to have to MacGyver your way out of a crisis. Be prepared.
8. You need something to clench in your teeth when swinging from a rope.
Old Timer makes a great knife. This one has the blades that you need 80% of the time. I have never broken one. It's tough to wear them out thru use. I've been carrying them 30 years or better.
You can't beat the price on Amazon.
This makes a great gift to a young man graduating from school or passing any mile stone in life. I buy extras in case I need an "emergency" gift. They are always well appreciated.
The knife was not built to the same quality as the original Imperial Schrade Corporation products. The new owners of the brand, Taylor Brands LLC make them off shore. This in and of itself is not necessarily bad, but the Quality Control has fallen way off the mark if this example is typical.