- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Master Publishing, Inc.; 1 edition (February 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0945053290
- ISBN-13: 978-0945053293
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.2 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 56 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #281,769 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Timer, Op Amp, and Optoelectronic Circuits & Projects 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Forrest M. Mims, III, has written dozens of books, hundreds of articles, invented scientific devices, and travelled to the Amazon for NASA. He loves to share his knowledge with eager students!
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now