- File Size: 2046 KB
- Print Length: 255 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Fiery Heart Publishing; 4th edition (May 21, 2011)
- Publication Date: May 21, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005239DJY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,695,960 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Time's Daughter Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 255 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
3) Synopsis: Aeon Still doesn't like or feel normal in high school. That is before she is pick to be part of a documentary which only adds to her discomfort. What she doesn't know is that she isn't normal.
4) Feelings: I will say this up front I am a big fan of Anya as a person. When she put this book up for free I jumped at the chance to read it. She describes it as her badly written YA book. This is not a badly written YA book. I rather enjoyed it. For what it was. I am certainly not the target audience of this book. If I could switch some of the googly eyed romance for some slobber knocker fight scenes I would.
5) Final recommendation: This is a fun read. If you like YA Paranormal Romance pick up this book. If you aren't then this probably isn't the book for you.
Ryan James Burt
Husband, Father, and Writer
Gratefully she's not alone as 5 others were chosen, one being The new kid Alex. A friendship is kindled during Photography class and the pair grow closer, both nice normal teenagers. LOL.
What no one knows is that Aeon can stop time!! Ofcourse she's freaked out that she has this ability but what she doesn't know is that she's not the only one and there are more beings out there with special abilities just like her.
Really ejoyed this story, was completely captivated and had to read it until it was finished. The only problem was that I wished it were part of a series! Really wanted more even though the ending did wrap things up perfectly.
The writing and language had an easy flow, appealing to the younger readers it's inteded for. The dialogue between Aeon and Alex was captivating and as their love blossomed I was swept along with them smiling to myself with his cheesy one liners.
It did seem very similar to the Twilight concept I have to say as it was just her and her mom, he had a big family that were wealthy, just moved to town and had a secret to hide etc etc. It irked me abit but the story itself was so good that it eclipsed that niggly annoying point.
Definitely worth a read