- File Size: 2046 KB
- Print Length: 255 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Fiery Heart Publishing; 4th edition (May 21, 2011)
- Publication Date: May 21, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005239DJY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,557,824 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Time's Daughter Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 255 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
3) Synopsis: Aeon Still doesn't like or feel normal in high school. That is before she is pick to be part of a documentary which only adds to her discomfort. What she doesn't know is that she isn't normal.
4) Feelings: I will say this up front I am a big fan of Anya as a person. When she put this book up for free I jumped at the chance to read it. She describes it as her badly written YA book. This is not a badly written YA book. I rather enjoyed it. For what it was. I am certainly not the target audience of this book. If I could switch some of the googly eyed romance for some slobber knocker fight scenes I would.
5) Final recommendation: This is a fun read. If you like YA Paranormal Romance pick up this book. If you aren't then this probably isn't the book for you.
Ryan James Burt
Husband, Father, and Writer
There were a few places in the book with typos. Like at one point when Aeon is blushing, the line was something about "Her cheeks turning pink." but it said "Her cheeks turned pick" Just to give an example. But it was never enough to cause confusion and take away from my enjoyment of the story.
So if you're looking for something a little different give it a try. It was worth the read!