Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Times Tales Cards – November 19, 2008
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Includes flashcards - one set with "picture" hints, one regular
* Includes a dice game (you cut and fold the paper dice)
* No need to purchase other items - everything's included!
* Number/picture representation stays the same. For example, the 3 will always be a butterfly in every story - other products like this one change what each number represents, making it a little more confusing. This was the main reason I chose this book over others like it.
* leaves out the 0, 1, 2, 5, 10, 11, 12 tables. I wish I had known this! That's more than half of all the tables!
* Spiral bound charts are extremely difficult to turn without tearing. This may seem like a small issue, but it drove me up the wall!
Glad we are using this system, but we will have to dream up creative stores on our own for the "missing" tables.
Every classroom should purchase this DVD and the book. We all learn differently. Best money spent on a math resource in a while.