|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$15.99 - $21.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Fabric: 95% Polyster 5% Polyurethane (Spandex),100% brand new and high quality
- The must for your wardrobe- Timeson Scoop Neck Tunic Top is a closet must-have. Pleating detail ends in a fitted waistband at the bottom and soft breathable layers make the shirt perfect for casual or office wear- style with jeans, leggings, pencil skirts or slim pants
- Design to make each garment right for you - Timeson Blouse was specifically designed with a variety of body types in mind. The unique pleated layers front hide the bumps and lumps, creating a chic looking
- Please check the size information under the Product Description before ordering, rather than the "size chart" beside the drop down box
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Comfort is key at Timeson and to ensure you experience the best there is, we have refined the dozens of measurements it takes to make each garment just right for you. Our tops are carefully constructed to be flattering, easy to wear and to give you the perfect comfort contour.
This perfect round neck elegant tunic is a great piece to layer or wear alone with your favorite denim.
• Round Neck
• Pullover style
• Long sleeves
• Easy fit
• Pleated front
Style# 05 # 17
M: Length 23", Bust 37", Sleeve 25.2"
L: Length 24", Bust 38.6", Sleeve 25.6"
XL: Length 24.8", Bust 40.2", Sleeve 26"
XXL: Length 25.6", Bust 41.7", Sleeve 26.4"
XXXL: Length 26", Bust 44.5", Sleeve 26.8"
Style # 19
M: Length 22.2", Bust 37", Sleeve 25.2"
L: Length 23", Bust 38.6", Sleeve 25.6"
XL: Length 23.8", Bust 40.2", Sleeve 26"
XXL: Length 24.6", Bust 41.7", Sleeve 26.4"
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019MBVDVC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 4, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
On a positive note, this blouse is very nice and covers those pesky trouble areas. To help you make a better decision on buying this blouse, I'm 5'9 and normall wear 2x, but the 3x seems to give me the room in the arms. I would suggest one size up if you want a little give. I would give this five stars, however, the order mistake kept this from being a 5 star review. I'll have to rectify the order and post at a later time on the blue once I receive the item. Stay posted.
1) The top is, indeed, somewhat smaller running in sizes than US sizes, but not as small as the size chart indicates or some of the more extreme reviews, at least from my experience. I am 5'11", I weigh 175 lbs, and I have a true "hourglass" figure. I normally wear either a small or medium size shirt depending on the manufacturer, but most commonly wear a medium in US sizes. I took a deep breath and ordered a size Large. It fit me perfectly. The sleeves were not too tight, the cut of the torso was roomy yet flattering (not tent-like at all, it enhanced my bosom without being inappropriate and flowed inward at the waist). The one area I had an issue was at the bottom where there is a thick elastic band. I have "back", so that band of elastic continuously rode up over the top of my rear all day. But this is not an uncommon problem for me with shirts, that's just what happens when you have a smaller waist and generous hips.
2) The fabric is, indeed, cheap. It is also extremely flattering, well cut, well sewn, and well designed. But if you are one of those people who would rather die than wear a skirt from K Mart, or have never shopped at a thrift store, first of all, what are you doing buying clothes on Amazon, but second of all, I don't think you will be happy with this top. Don't buy it. The best way I can describe this fabric is to say it is sort of like netting. It is soft to the touch, sort of smooth, sort of like viscose or some other polyester-ish material. I feel confident that you could wad it up, throw it in a bag, take it out, put it on a hanger, and it would be wrinkle free an hour later. I am the type of person who mixes dime store with couture, so I love it. And I got compliments on it all day.
3) The top is not transparent. There were several reviews who said you would have to wear a jacket over it, it would not be suitable for a professional setting, etc. I disagree. I would describe it, however, as semi-sheer. The front of the top is double layered, so you can't see a thing, but the sleeves and the back are single layered, and as I said, the fabric is sort of like a mesh. However, the fabric is still thick. I bought the "Beige" top and wore a nude bra underneath it. When I turned around and looked, I couldn't see my bra underneath it--no details of the bra at all. Now, had I wore a black bra, or a gray bra, I absolutely would have seen it. Semi-sheer. I'm wondering if the people who wrote the reviews about the top being transparent bought darker colors, because I'm guessing a black top might reveal more detail, but I'm not sure. I could see no details of my arms at all, but then again, I was wearing a color of top that was commensurate to my own skin tone. Hopefully future reviews can speak more clearly to this subject than I can.
4) On the subject of the "Beige" top color, other reviewers are correct--it is not, in fact beige, it is peach. So if you order it, be prepared to own a peach top, not a beige one. Nice color, though.
5) I thought from reading other reviews that it would take forever for it to get to me because people were talking about it shipping from overseas, but I got it in two days.
Ultimately, my recommendation, if you are ordering this top for the first time, would be to order one size up from what you normally wear because the top is blousy anyway, so that should be sufficient, and order a color that is complimentary to your skin tone and/or you have a bra that will go well underneath it.
Incidentally, I did not receive any bribes in the form of free or discounted merchandise in exchange for my review and in fact find those reviews to be annoying. All opinions stated here are my own.