- Adjustable black 20mm fabric strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Orange dial with date window at 3 o'clock; large dive-style markers
- Black 43mm low lead brass case with mineral glass crystal; rotating top ring
- Indiglo light-up watch dial; luminous hands
- Water-resistant to 100m (330 ft): In general, suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $5.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Get inspired by the Timex™ 43 mm Allied Coastline Fabric Strap watch and have a seaside adventure of your own.
- Round low lead brass coin edge case.
- Adjustable fabric strap.
- Traditional buckle closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement.
- Colorful INDIGLO® night light dial face features stick index hour markers, QuickDate® date display window, minute track at perimeter, and brand name.
- Mineral crystal window.
- Splash resistant up to 3 ATM/30 meters.
- Presentation box included.
- Case Height: 43 1⁄2 mm
- Case Width: 43 1⁄2 mm
- Case Depth: 11 3⁄5 mm
- Band Width: 19 1⁄2 mm
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 in
- Weight: 2.8 oz
- Package Dimensions : 12.1 x 7.4 x 3.3 inches; 2.88 Ounces
- Item model number : TW2T30200
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : March 10, 2019
- Manufacturer : Timex
- ASIN : B07MG4W665
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Item weight||2.88 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By yarb66 on October 2, 2019
My second hand hits the marks. It's not a diver -- WR is only 100M -- but it does look like one. And, no other diver-style I know of it has Indiglo.
It really looks good! Just change the strap.
crystal has gained scratches after 3 months of normal use, bezel is 60 or 90 click, I would pay more for bezel lume pip, i would pay more for sapphire crystal, i would pay more for 200-300 wr with screw-in crown, is loud compared to non-timex watches.
Would buy again, one my favorite watches cause of it's aesthetic and indiglo feature.
One downside: the hour hand is a bit of an odd shape.
Unless you specifically want an automatic like a Vostok, this is probably the best value in low price analog divers, right now.
I am sending this back, which is a shame. In all other regards it’s a very nice watch.