Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T2N954 Elevated Classics Gold-Tone Watch with Blue Leather Strap
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

Color: Blue/Gold-Tone|Change

on October 24, 2012
I found the band size on an eBay auction & bought from here ~ it's 9 inches ~ a GREAT size for us not-so-small-boned women ~ This watch functioned perfectly this past weekend where the light wasn't the best & I had to see the second hand ~ Another good thing, is the black second hand, so you can really see it ~ I like the larger, not too large face & the band is very stylish, too ~ I'm very glad I bought this Timex watch! God bless you all!
on August 14, 2013
This replaces a smaller, but similar Timex. I like the large, clear numbers and the Indiglo backlighting. The price is reasonable, too. However, I'm having trouble adjusting to the larger size - the band is longer as well. This watch would work better for a larger boned person.
on April 12, 2013
I GOT THE WATCH TODAY AND LOVED IT, EXCEPT I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE MORE OF A BRUSHED TONED DOWN GOLD INSTEAD OF A BRIGHT GOLD. THE WATCH IN THE PICTURE DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE ONE I RECD. I REALLY LIKE THE ONE IN THE PICTURE. I LOVE THE BIG FACE AND THE INDIGO REALLY MAKES IT EASY TO SEE. THE BAND IS LITTLE BIG, BUT THAT'S OK.
decided to return watch. the picture and the watch did not match and was way to gold for me. ordered different watch in silver with fantastic help of a csr named michelle.
on April 19, 2014
This watch has a nice large face (1")and the numbers are easy to see. The band is quite attractive but very long. I found the band much too long, my wrist measures 6.25" I wear it on the 7th hole from the end. I cut off some of the end and that worked fine. If you want a long band this will fit a wrist up to 7.25". I love Timex watches, I find them very dependable at a reasonable price.
on July 2, 2015
Nice watch. A little larger than I expected, but when you consider it's an "easy reader," it's not that surprising. It IS very easy to read and the Indiglo feature works very well (comes in handy when the movie in the theater is running long). The band was a little long for me, so the end sticks out more than I'd like. I may just cut it off to fit better. Other than those issues, a very nice looking and fine working watch.
on December 27, 2015
Nice size easy to read dial. Nice looking watch and band. Unfortunately the watch keeps falling off my wrist. The hook/catch/clasp (or whatever it is called) on the metal buckle is to short and keep slipping through the metal buckle causing watch to drop off my arm. I’m using the amazon return procedure for refund. Don’t want to take a chance a replacement would have the same defect. Return policy/procedure appears to be very simple, guess we’ll see.
review image
on January 16, 2013
Just the size I was looking for! It's larger than the standard dial, has a bright white background which allows for really easy viewing, Indiglo (love), and the band is long enough and quite comfortable! Keeps perfect time and the crystal hasn't scratched at all with normal use. I only take it off to shower!
on November 23, 2015
I bought this watch to replace my old Timex which died after 6 years and compete submersion during an hour of swimming in the Gulf of Mexico. It's exactly what I wanted, perfect size for visibility, second hand for timing heart rates of patients, and a nightlight so I know what time it is when I wake up before dawn and want to know if I should go back to sleep. In my experience nothing can beat the price, classic good looks and functionality of a Timex. Perfect for the active person who needs a durable, utilitarian watch.
on December 5, 2012
This watch is cheap and well-made product.
Do not expect long life-without-scratches performance as it is not 18K gold plated, etc. but it does its job perfectly. Indiglo is also handy at night and gives you chance to fool with-dials :)

In sort: a nice cheap, well-made device.
on June 26, 2015
I've had a similar Indigo light Timex watch with a smaller face--gold tone with brown band. I was a little thrown by how big this one looked to me at first, especially in comparison to my previous style. But I wore it and LOVE it--I can actually read the time without my glasses. Couldn't quite do that with the other style. And the largish size of the face quickly ceased to bother me. Only suggestion, as other reviewers have said, make the band a bit smaller.