Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on July 20, 2015
This is a very classic looking watch that can be worn casually or with something more dressy. The metallic color is exactly like the picture shown

I received my watch on time and was so excited to wear it out the same day. However, the watch was delivered to me with a dead battery... So now I have to spend more time/money changing the battery before I even get to wear it.
review image
on August 12, 2016
I liked this Timex watch, one of 3 I purchased. One of the trends was the greige color. It is half grey and half beige. It has a solid presence on the wrist. It matches many colors, and especially like a metallic, fleshtone finish. I think that it is in the style of a 'boyfriend watch'. It has proven to be the watch I go to most often. I wear warm brown, beige, cranberry, and slightly metallic finish. That covers about five trends.
The biggest part of this watch. It is, a very accurate, durable and, high quality watch. When I was little I saw my parents wearing Timex watches. The same one for years. I remember asking my Father, are you ever getting a new one? He would laugh. I would not have bought or any of the above if comments or reflections, if had not been a TIMEX.!!! The brand stands alone. The price is the cost of my Father's watch, 25 years ago. Check back frequently, Amazon is adding colors all the Timex.
on March 13, 2012
I get compliments on my watch all the time!

I like the silver leather because it can look fun and playful, but also classy when I'm dressed up. I actually like the clock face the most because the white/silver/metal colors complement so well.

Can't find any problems with it - except that like most leather watches, the hole and part of the band that you frequently latch your watch in gets creases and is worn out pretty quickly. But that part is hidden by the clasp, so it doesn't actually disrupt the overall look of it.

Great watch! If you're looking for something simple to wear with day-outfits, I'd definitely recommend it!
on April 28, 2015
I have only had this watch for seven days or so, but it is great. The watch is a simple design, instantly comfortable to wear and it has an overall nice appearance. My only complaint is that the hands are not luminous as they are described. As far as a loud ticking sound, that has not happened at all. I nearly bought a different watch because of the many reviews remarking on the loud sound. My watch is completely quite even while in a silent room.
on October 10, 2015
This watch is beautiful and keeps me informed of the time. However, it is SO loud! I should have listened to the other couple of reviews that mentioned this. It is so loud that a classmate of mine turned to me and told me that she could hear my watch. It can be distracting during test, studying, or trying to sleep. Basically any time that it is really quiet. Just FYI.
on July 31, 2012
This watch looks good and has worked well since I got it about a month ago. The silver band is a little more shiny than I'd like but it looks good with both brown and black outfits. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that it ticks a bit loudly--not horrible but I've noticed it a number of times, so that's a feature that could be better. Overall, though, a decent and nice looking watch for the price.
on April 6, 2015
I realize that the size of my wrist has nothing to do with the manufactured length of the band; but for me, there was just too much extra length that became bulky when tightened. I have a small but not ridiculously small wrist; so, just be prepared to have too many extra holes if you're 7-71/2" wrist. The silvertone is lovely, and the face is clean.
on December 25, 2012
I LOVE this watch. When it arrived I was soooo excited to open it and put it on. It is exactly what I wanted and it looks great. Unfortunately, it is the loudest watch I have ever heard. Once I set it, I could hear it ticking on the table across the room. I tried wearing it around the house hoping it wouldn't bother me, but the ticking was way too loud. So sad to have had to have returned this watch!
on December 24, 2015
It's a Timex. What can I say. Pretty and functional. Most people will not believe that this is a small complaint I have but... I have five Timex watches and they tick really loudly. I know it sounds silly but it bugs me. Obviously that didn't stop me from buying them.
on April 22, 2015
This is a very pretty watch--just what I was looking for. The dial is easy to read, the band is a neutral silver that goes with most everything. So far has been Timex dependable. I haven't had it long enough to say if the silver on the leather band wears well long-term, but so far so good. I would recommend this to a friend.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.