Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 4, 2012
So I'm just at the age where my cute little watch with the lines at every 15 minutes is really hard to see, and I can no longer do the geometry ("Uh, it's about 7 and a half past about between I think 1 and 2?"). So I embarked on a watch search. I still like that cutesy watch for dressing up (when I pull the cell phone out of my purse to see the time), but for everyday, practical purposes, I find it nice to be able to look at my wrist in an instant to tell the time.

After looking at several watches, I decided to try this mesh bracelet Timex. It was simple to set, easy to adjust to fit my wrist, and I love the mesh because it has not once gotten caught in my wrist hair (I'm not ultra hairy, but....OUCH). The time is really easy to see, though I wish this watch featured the famous Timex indiglo light for the dark. It is not listed as water resistant, but I've accidentally taken a shower and even swam in the Atlantic Ocean without missing a tick or a tock.

Which brings me to the point of other reviewers - this sucker is THE loudest watch I've ever possesed. It isn't by any means a deal-breaker, but I leave this watch in the bathroom at night.

All-in-all, this is a great little watch that has been knocked around and drowned, but still keeps perfect time, is easy to read, and looks pretty stylish to boot.
on October 29, 2017
Virtually the same style as a watch I got about 10 years ago but this one was 1/10th the price and keeps time more accurately than the self winder that cost 10 times more.
on June 17, 2013
I ordered this watch because I like the way it looks, and I was not disappointed. It's and attractive watch, and looks like I expected. I like that the face is big enough that I can easily read it without my glasses, but not so big that it dwarfs my wrist. I also like that it doesn't slide around to the underside of my wrist like my expensive and beautiful phillip stein always does.

I find it a very comfortable watch. The band is smooth.

Something a new owner should be aware of is that the clasp has to be snapped on right or it will fall off. I saw that someone else's review said their watch kept falling off. So did mine until i realized I wasn't doing the clasp right. There's a bar that needs to be hooked then snap the rest of the clasp closed.

Also, I felt intimidated for a minute looking at the directions to see how to adjust the band. But it was easy. There is a diagram. I used the tip of a knife to pop the band open.

I am very happy with this watch and would recommend it.
on August 21, 2013
I love Timex - have lots of them. This one, in particular, is quite nice. I wear lots of silver jewelry and wanted a clean, classy looking watch that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. This one fit the bill on all levels. It is easy to adjust to fit my wrist, has very clean and elegant lines and can stand alone or pair with an assortment of bracelets without taking away from either the bracelet or watch.
on August 7, 2011
Very nice looking watch. As nice or even nicer than it appears in the online photo. The face is large and clear, making it easy to read. The band is sleek and non-bulky, a good fit for slender or not so slender wrists alike. The band is also VERY easy to adjust for size, which is a big plus. I am a nurse and I was looking for a inexpensive but still visually appealing watch for work, and this piece definitely fits the bill. I would highly recommend it.
22 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 21, 2017
fast shipper works really well ,looks great
on September 3, 2017
Bought for my teen daughter. She wore for the first time and it worked for only 1 hour.....Very disappointed. It is a nice looking watch but very disappointed with the performance.
on March 1, 2013
I love this watch! I always loved mesh strap watches, and you just can't beat Timex' price! It's wonderful for everyday wear but I usually wear it for work because of its sleek design. The face of the watch is a great size for easy viewing so I don't have to squint my eyes to figure out what time it really is. I like the weight on this watch which is not heavy at all but great quality. I first saw it at Target, but found Amazon actually has much better price. I ended up purchasing right off Amazon the day I saw it at Target. I have nothing to complaint about this watch other than loving it.
on January 12, 2013
The watch looked pretty in the picture on line but was very impressed with it when it arrived in person.

It is a lovely addition to anyone's watch collection and Timex is always a reliable product.
on October 6, 2014
I got this watch from my husband and I absolutely love it. It's so comfortable, I don't usually sleep with my watches on but it feels like it's a part of me so I never take it off, well only to shower. I get compliments all the time. It's a very classy watch that goes with jeans and a t-shirt or all dressed up. I would recommend this watch over and over, the husband did good getting this for me.