Lyft Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 436 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 462 reviews
on October 23, 2013
I bought this watch only as a dress-up watch. It will replace at that time another exactly the same watch I have owned for more than 5 years plus. I'm disabled and I need to wear my original one nearly 24/7 for knowledge when to wake my caregiver. Some of the band link covers had fallen off, so I wanted another one for outside wear. Very accurate and good to see at night with face piece light and real pleasant looking. My original and I expect this one as well to be durable from me dropping it a few times. The flex wristband is needed because I'm unable to attach one by a latch of any kind. In a few words, it's great.
on August 3, 2017
This a solid low cost watch to wear day to day. I love an expensive watch but I am afraid to wear them while I am doing yard work, auto repair, etc. This watch is just right for that kind of activity. It is accurate, has a lighted dial and if it breaks it is a throw away. I think this is the fourth one of these I have had over the past twenty years and each one has worked well until I wore it out. For less than $35.00 you cannot go wrong.
on February 8, 2017
Love the watch but I think they might have given me a second {funny!!}, when I push the button in to light the face{Indiglo} a dark line can be seen above the 12 on the face. I've had Indiglo's my entire life and never seen this, it doesn't effect the function so I'm not concerned about it, it's a 30 dollar watch!
That was the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars, for an inexpensive watch these are the best.
on April 11, 2017
My wife bought this watch for me about 5.5 years ago and it has been great. I haven't had to change the battery yet. I have used it in professional environments and manual labor. It is water resistant and doesn't smell after sweating in it. It has withstood everything I threw at it. By far one of the best I've owned.
review image
on September 17, 2017
My husband liked the watch - he likes Timex..... But it took almost a week to figure out how to use it. Setting the time and date was a problem. How about some simple instructions? It isn't the first one he has had like this - just different.
on March 18, 2017
Nice looking watch. But a link popped off the watchband within a month of wearing it and the piece you pull out to set the watch came completely out several times when trying to set it. I have had about a half dozen Timex watches and this is the first one that I have this much troubles with. Disappointed.
on March 2, 2017
my father loved this watch, it was very close to the one it was replacing and he was very happy with it
on March 18, 2017
I like a few things about this watch. I have smaller wrists and it is a smaller watch. It doesn't overpower my wrist. I like it has the "light up" feature, the stretch wrist band & the 2 tone metallic. Very pleased.
on August 24, 2017
Got this for my husband to wear since he destroys most watches working around the house/ranch. So he loves this one, easy to read and comfortable. Let's see how long this one lasts! :)
on October 1, 2016
The date window never worked. gave it as a gift. very embarrassing. never again!