Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 29, 2012
The Timex bands gets 5 stars, but the publishing of sizes to help the buyer make an intelligent selection is insanely lacking. I bought one band for my wife that was too short so I paid shipping to return it. Then I bought another that was too long and wife says she will have a shoe repairman shorten it. THIS IS UTTER INSANITY. I DID NOT ERR AND SHOULD NOT BE PUNISHED BY AMAZON FOR THEIR INCOMPETENCE IN THIS MATTER!! Be warned that many other watchband vendors are equally blind to this simple but very necessary matter.
on March 9, 2015
As others have posted, this watch band is extremely long. That being said, it's still the only waterproof leather watchband that works for the Timex Expedition watch I've had for several years. I've tried three or four different brands or styles of watchbands and keep coming back to this one--the others have ended up being scratchy, stiff, or uncomfortable enough to drive me bananas. The length is mildly annoying, and if I could figure out a way to cut the darn thing I would, but since that's the only negative it doesn't outweigh how comfortable and durable this watchband is.
on August 2, 2017
I would rather have another web band considering all the sweaty, tough work I do but this leather one fits the watch and the style fine. It doesn't last as long as the web one that came on the watch originally and the two rings that catch the excess band beyond the buckle don't last too many years. I order two at a time so I have a spare when the first one wears out.
on August 11, 2015
My old Timex Expedition watch works great, but the band had worn almost in two. I got the replacement band today, along with a watch spring bar tool and replaced my old one in just about a minute, in the comfort of my own home. I didn't have to go find a jeweler and search for an Expedition band. Thanks to Amazon, all I needed to do the job myself was delivered right to my door! Ahhhhh...nice!
on September 29, 2013
I happen to be a fan of Timex watches and own a simple analog watch with date and my favorite feature, indiglow. I put the bands through a lot and typically will just replace the band. Unfortunately visiting three Targets in my area, all Timex sellers, lack inventory of replacement bands.
So I found this band on Amazon, it fits my watch perfectly and is quite durable. In fact, better than the band that came with my watch. Also the price was very reasonable. Purchasing this item along with a couple books, I got Super Saver free shipping and was amazed to find this arrive LESS THAN A WEEK after I ordered it.
Nice and durable band. Thank you!
on December 4, 2016
I have bought timex watch bands before this band the little straps that hold down the excess after you put on the watch broke within 2 weeks so excess is just hanging other than that the band held up well until I could get another one it will work as a back up though
on March 29, 2013
my original band was just under 2 years old. i wear my women's expedition every day, every waking hour, except when i remember to take it off before it gets wet. i work in the woods and it has also been to england and back. so i was very please with the durability. that is why i replaced it with the genuine article. a similar walmart band was just a couple of buck cheaper, but i didn't want to take the risk. this is an excellent band.
on March 29, 2015
The band was very nice, however I was sent the wrong size twice in a row and had to give up on Amazon. They kept sending a 10mm, while I needed a 12mm band. I wrote this in the first return and was sent a 10mm, once again. The bands were obviously mislabeled. In fact, the bar code said 12mm, but the band label said 10mm and the band had 10 stamped right into the leather. I wish I could have kept it, since the quality, price and description were perfect, except for the size.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I replaced my band several years ago and was lucky enough to find the same band again. This is a sturdy band that held up several years for me. It is not a real soft leather, but for the long haul and for the price it is a good replacement and I have had no issues with it. The quality is sufficient and the longevity of the item was about as expected. For a good value I would choose this band again.
on January 15, 2016
Just a word of caution ... apparently there is more than one size of the ladies expedition watch . This watch band is dressy looking , not the double stitched heavy duty leather band I needed . Since all I wear are timex watches , I'm sure this narrower band is well constructed .