BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Dirty Heads Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

on September 5, 2017
Pretty much everything the other one-star reviews had to say was spot-on. This is a vile product, inferior in materials and workmanship to the real deal. Mine began to fray and fall apart within a few weeks of purchase. I ordered its replacement directly from Timex, and discarded this piece of junk.
on May 29, 2013
I do not recommend buying this band.

Although the original band worked fairly well, the new one did not. The band is very stiff making it difficult to close the hasp. Moreover, the clasp which is is different from the original, is defective. The tang is too short and slips through the clasp allowing the watchband to open by itself which could allow the watch to slip from the wrist and get lost. I had to salvage the clasp from the old watch band and install it on the new band to prevent this.
on June 14, 2016
As stated by others, the band is extremely stiff and started to fall apart in just days. Clearly not deserving of the name Timex. The watch I purchased this for has served me well for over 20 years now. However, the material on this band start to fray on the underside on just the second wearing of the band. Also, while the band was extremely stiff right out of the box, I thought it would likely loosen up over time. Unfortunately the band never did loosen up. It did however break in half after just a month or so of wear.
on April 9, 2016
Sadly, this attractive band has a fatal flaw. Within a few uses, the fabric frays on the top side of the band. And the band lacks flexibility, so that, with repeated bucklings, it "breaks" at the point where the tongue of the band must be bent to fit into the buckle and security loop. In short, while the band is essentially new, it looks terrible and is on the way to cracking and breaking at the bending-point. I was very disappointed, especially since Timex as a brand should be beyond mistakes like this.
VINE VOICEon August 24, 2015
My husband has had the same Timex Expedition watch for many years. He just buys a new band when the old one wears out.
He found this band to be stiffer than the previous ones, but still finds it comfortable to wear, and is very happy with his purchase!
on January 16, 2017
I purchased this band in Aug 2016. It's now 1/16/2017 and on the back of the band the green fibers that are stitched to the back are shredding and coming off the band. I paid about 15.00 for it because, I had purchased the same band a long time ago and it lasted well. However, with this one the stiffness of the band hasn't even loosened up and the green threads are pulling away from the band. Not at all happy.
review image review image
on June 18, 2016
Band is stiff, which makes it difficult to clasp. When pulled tightly, the metal piece does not hold it in place. My husband turns the band the wrong way at night and secures it with a rubber band to loosen it up. He also tried using pliers to squash down the metal part. That didn't work because of fear of breaking the pin. NOW, after 2 weeks of softening up the band, it is working better and staying clasped. Just took a little time, work and patience.
on September 13, 2016
I had this watchband less than 2 months, and used this watch very sparingly, maybe 5 times total in those 2 months. The band must have been dried out, because it was stiff and actually snapped into two pieces. i want to return it for replacement or refund but it is too late. Save your money and buy a REAL Timex watchband, not this piece of crap. Very cheaply made imitation. Don't waste your money.
IT SUCKS!!!
on June 29, 2015
This is a very nice looking watch strap set... But I was very disappointed in the manufacturing. Only after 3 days, the cloth on the underside of the strap began to fray and fall apart. I admire Timex for their quality watches but I feel as though they should have tried a little harder on this strap... Overall. I don't suggest buying this strap. But I will still be a faithful customer to Timex nonetheless.
review image review image
on June 7, 2015
This band is shorter than the one it replaced, which is good for me. It is a true Timex brand item. I hope it is durable.

Update, 2016 April 18. As should be expected, the band is worn at the same length repeatedly. Therefore, it has cracked and weakened at the point of most stress. I will order another and keep close tabs on the condition of the 2015-purchased item and replace it before it fails/breaks. Conclusion, I am skeptical that a watchband should only last one year and therefore I am downgrading my assessment to middling three.