Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on April 7, 2015
I purchased the Military Chrono as just a casual watch with no great expectations. The quality is a real surprise. The workmanship is first rate and the knurling on the watch case and push buttons is flawless. I can find nothing wrong with it. It also keeps excellent time per comparison to an atomic signal clock. It uses a large CR2016 battery that will probably last for several years. The outside bezel even rotates and does the usual nautical calculations for a watch bezel. I own many fine watches including two Omega Constellations, a Rolex Submariner and a vintage Accutron tuning fork driven watch and by a cost and quality comparison this watch is an amazing bargain.
on May 2, 2015
There have been numerous iterations of this "pilot" model over the last several years and this is the second version I've purchased. The indices on the dial and slide rule bezel are all quite crisp and legible. The knurled case is reasonably substantial, though a snap-on case back and lack of screw-down crown, indicates that this watch is not really appropriate for diving. The indiglo feature, quick-set date and chronograph functions all work properly. The included strap is fairly sturdy, but this watch looks so much better on a NATO or Zulu, that an additional purchase was a given for me. I really like the retro-military styling of this piece and at the current asking price, it's a great bargain.
on January 19, 2015
I love this watch, but of course I like large watches. It looks great and has a nice real leather watch band. Very easy to set time and date and the other functions are easy to use, also. Why just 4 stars, because it could be better. For example, it doesn't show the month or day, and if your used to having an alarm, there isn't one. The watch is heavy, which makes it slide over to one side on your wrist. Very easy to see in the dark without using the night light. This is the most expensive Timex I've ever bought but I think it will last many many years
on February 20, 2015
It's a very nice watch, almost exactly what I was looking for. The face is large, maybe a little too large, very easy to read. This is a sporty, kind of retro, analog chronograph that I like very much. It's easy to set and keeps accurate time. I highly recommend this watch.
on November 20, 2012
Very nice appearance. Big, easy to read face. Indiglo is always good. The band is nice and thick. This is a hefty watch.

The instructions are good in terms of basic functions (setting time/date, zeroing chrograph dials, etc.), but there is no explanation as to how to use the sliding dial around the watch's face. Perhaps I lack "basic intelligence" to figure it out, or I'm not "photogenic" or don't practice "good hygene", but I was expecting the instructions to explain all functions of the watch.
on July 3, 2013
I bought this as a gift. The pictures do not do it justice. When I arrived, I opened the box to make sure the watch was in good condition. Man, let me tell you, the watch was looked great! I was so tempted to keep it for myself and I normally wear higher end Chrono's.

It has great style and the brown leather band gives it some class so you can basically wear this watch on almost any occasion.

Highly recommend this watch if you are on a limited budget of about $120
on May 24, 2013
Super nice and sporty watch. It grabs the attention of your coworkers.
Also perfect watch for travelling, really easy to set and change time.
on December 27, 2012
The watch doesn't work properly. Because I had it shipped to my american address, I don't know how to resolve the proble. I live in Israel.