Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 54% off the $69.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$35.36 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$34.59 (49%)|
- Indiglo® Night-Light
- Beautiful two-tone case and bracelet
- Date window at three o'clock
- Polished Finish
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
The Timex Store at Amazon.com
With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has a style for everyone. From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style timepiece for you. Visit the Timex store at Amazon.com
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.69 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.1 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00020J0SQ
- Item model number: T25771
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||26 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band Material||Two-tone stainless steel|
|Band length||Womens Standard|
|Band width||12 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This watch is still working great and it still looks brand new. I still love the watch and get many compliments when I wear it. I love it!
Original review -
This watch is perfect for me.
When I lost my 8 year old watch on the train, there were features that I had to have on my new one and this watch has them all.
- The indiglo light is a must for me as I'm often in a dark room and need to know what time it is. The light is just right without causing a disturbance for others.
- Once I started looking for a watch, the date feature became very attractive to me. I use it all the time now and don't have to look at the calendar on my cell phone as often.
- The gold and silver look of the watch set things up for me so that I can wear any earrings, etc. and feel it all comes together.
- Water proof and comfortable to wear. It's great!
The face of the watch is a bit larger than many women's styles making it easy to read, if a little androgynous. The night light feature is quite cute, though not a reason to buy this brand. Setting the time is also very easy and straightforward and although some eccentric instructions are provided, they seem to cover every watch model ever contemplated by Timex, they are best ignored.
The only angst likely to be encountered relates to sizing the band - it is shipped rather large - think of it as including a few extra links pre-installed. This leaves the option of wearing it loose like a bracelet (not comfortable for me) or somehow excising some links. This task involves pushing out the pins (think of bobby pins, with one end split and the other rounded over - you push on the rounded part while holding the bracelet steady). If you happen to have a jeweler's vice and a 0.7 mm diameter pin pusher handy it will take less than 60 seconds to complete the operation. I'm afraid that I wimped-out and gave $5 to the place where I usually get watch batteries replaced. Even with the small extra expense I am extremely pleased with this purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was disappointed when I got this watch. It is extremely difficult to figure out how to size it. I've had other watches that I have been able to size down, but I have yet to... Read morePublished 18 hours ago by D
I really like this watch for the price. It looks nice, lights up in the dark and shows the date. I am going to have to get a link or two taken out to help it fit better but it is... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Pam Ball
Have had similar timex before. No complaints. Prettier than advertized.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Came with the back off and I need to find a watch repair asap! Can't even wear my it yet!! 😩Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is the 3rd one of these I've owned. They last a long time, are well made & I'm always happy with themPublished 11 days ago by L. Marberry
Would have been a nice watch had I been able to remove the links to fit my wrist. I was able to remove two screws (that attached the clasp) but wasn't able to remove any other... Read morePublished 12 days ago by E-Law
would not fit. My wife is 5'7 and 170lbs. Since was too large for me at 6ft 190lb.sPublished 13 days ago by joe McClure