Lyft Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on February 26, 2012
I do a lot of sailing and wanted a watch with countdown features on the stopwatch. I also wanted a nice dress watch. This watch does both exceedingly well. It is vastly cheaper than most others in the yachting fraturnity and is built beautifully well. Highly recommended :-)
on December 27, 2012
Very impressive watch from Timex, I like everything about this watch - except the fact that the Indiglo does not work. I have read the documentation several times and I am unable to get the Indiglo night light to work. I am considering returning the watch - I miss the indiglo light on my watch.

After contacting Amazon, they promptly replaced the watch with one that had the Indiglo night light that worked! Great timepeice, I highly recommend this watch.
on January 30, 2013
Dont know why there there were so many poor reports about this product in all black. This model works fine. For the reviewer complaining about the 3rd hand somtimes getting out of alignment. Not a big deal. Web site and instructions clearly state how to correct the problem. Compass works as well as expected. Would probably be used as an emergency (survival) tool and not precise orienteering. Though I have compaired this with my orienteering compass and it matches closely. Little jerky not as smooth but matches.

As for the button problems. So far so good. Knock on wood!
I liked this so much that I ordered the one in black as well. Think its an awesome watch. Have a casio pathfinder I often trail run with. However I would not hesatate to take this next time. Just don't want to get it scratched up yet. Maybe a few more months.
on April 19, 2016
As it has been said, "This is not your father's Timex". I am impressed on how Timex has evolved over the years in their ability to keep up with changing market trends. As far as the watch is concerned, I like it. Excellent quality and functions that are useful and user friendly. Love the Indiglo and compass functions. After calibration, the compass is right on the money. The watch is very stylish and fits the wrist well. Very pleased with this purchase and my hats off to Timex.
on June 16, 2014
Everything was fine, except for the fact that after I started checking a stopwatch function a big red hand that you can see on the picture didn't align with 12 o'clock, when you zero it out. A hand began traveling slowly clockwise moving by small increments every time you wanted to start all over. After a dozen times it ended up at almost 1 h mark, instead of 12. For some people it may not be that important, but I personally expect everything to work properly when the item is new. Wrist band is made of cheap artificial leather with some kind filling that wouldn't last long.

On a positive note, Indiglo light is a really nice function, I wish more watches had it. The watch looks fine, it's just that mine had a defect.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2014
Overall it is a good watch and very cool looking. However the compass needle makes it hard to tell time at a glance as you have to figure out which hand does what. The case is a pressed on case and though ot comes off easily, you need a press to get it back on. So I would recommend taking it to qyour jewler to have the battery replaced cause you won't get the case back together.
on June 1, 2015
I was happy with this watch when I bought it. The original one kept bad time after only a couple week. I sent it back to Timex and they replaced it. Since then, the compass has stopped working. The interior of the band has started to crack and get uncomfortable. I wear this watch daily, but would not purchase another and do not recommend purchasing this watch.
on February 20, 2013
The Watch is very beautiful shape, classy and elegant, and the best and most is that it's moor beautiful than the images, and the lighting is fantastic Indiglo Night-Light and it's lets a person to read all the Watch details. And Watch have a heavy weight so you feel like it's one of the expensive watches from famous brands, such as Rolex watches.

And the compass it works very well and a person should use the compass in a place far from any effects of electromagnetic. And the compass readings are as accurate as reading compass in my Samsung Galaxy S2, but I would not recommend anyone who wants to go out on a discovery voyage that it's better to use a magnetic compass.

For the price, the market value is very appropriate comparison for their quality and durability, and it's best than you buy a Watch for low price, but a with no quality .. There also Watch's with high prices but there are efficiency fits there price.

For my experience when you wear the (Timex Men's T49866 Intelligent Quartz Fly Back Chrono Compass Brown Leather Strap Watch) I notice that it attracts the attention of people because of her elegant and good look.

Finally I would recommend this Watch purchase for those who wish to buy a beautiful, a durable, a stylish and with an appropriate price watch at the same time.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 6, 2016
Nice looking watch with the features I was looking for but it's a boat anchor. Seriously, you could tie a rope to the watch, toss it overboard and hold your small craft steady above Niagara Falls with this thing.
on January 24, 2015
Nice looking watch, and the compass feature is easy to use. However, the main watch hands are difficult to see to the point that you really have to take a few seconds looking at the dial to distinguish the time hands from the compass pointer.