Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on September 29, 2015
Update 3/12
I bought this watch again because I broke the strap of the first one. However, the Indiglo button is not functional so I'll have to return it.

***********
Thanks to the previous reviews, I knew the color, described as teal, was not the same as in the image. Which for me was great, as I like the darker blue.
Everything works as expected out of the box, instructions and display plastic were all included.
review image
on August 4, 2016
The color is a little darker and warmer than in the picture, but it is a lovely medium teal and I am pleased with it. It has the features I wanted -- indiglo, timer, chrono, and water resistance -- and is a good fit on my small wrists. I love this watch so much that this one was in fact purchased as a replacement for my old watch of a similar (same?) model!

Which brings me to the reason that I am only giving it 4 stars: the band. This will be my third Timex Ironman watch with this type of band, and I know from experience that the band will be the first thing to break and will go before the battery dies and the watch starts getting really worn looking. Still, they seem to last 2-3 years being worn almost constantly, and for a $20 watch that isn't bad, especially since I like to get a different color every now and then.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this watch, with the caveat that it will probably only last a few years unless you're going to have it repaired/serviced by Timex.
on July 9, 2015
I received a dark teal watch, not the periwinkle blue shown in the photo. But, when I tried to post my own pic, it turned out dark blue. In real life, it's pretty close to Pantone 19-4914, deep teal.

This watch has all the handy Timex Ironman features you'd expect, and it's a great size for a woman with a medium frame. I use my Garmin Forerunner while running, so this is just an everyday watch for me. I think I'll be returning it for a more neutral color, though.
on December 15, 2016
My only problem with this watch is that in the description it says, "Made in the USA." That's why I bought this color. But it's not true. The band is made in China. You should change the copy. I've worn this watch in various colors and love it for travel because it has three time zones, but was disappointed that it wasn't made in the USA as stated.
on August 31, 2016
Excellent size for a lady, with face still large enough to easily read while running. I had it in another color already. That one has held up for 2+ years of frequent use - and is still ticking with no signs of wear on the band to date.
However, the color is very difficult to ascertain from the photo. It is not as clear a blue as the picture looks, yet it is not teal as one reviewer said - it has more blue in it and less green than teal. The color is somewhere in the neighborhood of Pantone 314. (Caveat: per view on my monitor, not an actual Pantone chip)
on August 27, 2016
I bought this watch for my wife so that she could time her training runs...sadly, she doesn't use it for this purpose as she is not currently running and, if history has taught me anything, there is a strong possibility that she will not use it for running. That being said, she loves the watch! It's light and she likes the color. I have a Ironman watch also and it has the exact same features as this one. I use the stop watch feature regularly for working out and for timing food for cooking. Great watch!
on September 5, 2015
I like the color of this watch I have many colors ironman watches I have one men's I like the smaller ones better I have to"WAFCH" my arm with this one because it washes me and digs into me a lot and all my ironman are wearn same place and hole I think it's because the band is aittle stiffer then all the others I have and I still agree with the one lady that wears her wite ironman every dAy I too had that in forever until I found other colors so I'm experabcibg my bee colors to see if I can wear them all day or a straight month if u buy this watch take it off from time to time to make sure ur not having breAk downs
on January 9, 2017
I love the Ironman watches and wear nothing else on my wrist unless I'm very dressed up indeed. This watch replaced a white Ironman watch whose band got so filthy I couldn't wear it, even though I tried to clean it with tooth paste, baking soda, and every other recommended substance. Although I prefer the white, I'll wear this one because it doesn't show grime.
on April 6, 2017
love this watch
on September 16, 2016
This is the only watch I want to wear. Love the digital time and being able to read the date clearly. I like it beeping on the hours and I set it to alarm twice a day for reminders. I haven't bothered with laps. It is really cute and not huge like some. It is more of a teal blue than the color it appears.