Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on December 29, 2014
I have used this GPS watch to run all over the country. It has worked great! I really enjoy it!
on July 16, 2012
Was disappointed in the size and layout of standard display. Much preferred my Garmin (which died), so repurchased a Garmin and am saving the Timex as an emergency backup.
on November 20, 2012
I have used this watch for about a month and I like it. The only gripe I have is if it's cloudy it can't find a satellite.
on January 1, 2013
Bought this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it! It has the features he was looking for. Thanks
on March 7, 2013
The watch was a gift for my son. He has not been able to get it set to display the information. It is too complicated.
on March 31, 2013
Good Product Do explain why you liked or disliked this product. y y y y y y y y y y y
on May 24, 2012
The Marathon GPS watch is a great watch. It is very easy to use and a great workout tool. I have to charge the watch every 10-12 days. I would recommend this watch to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.