Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ricky Martin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 14, 2016
Excellent and affordable watch. Takes a licling and keeps on ticking. Lol
on August 18, 2017
Nice product. On my 2nd one. Long battery life.
on August 4, 2016
Firefighter/Paramedic here. This watch has everything as advertised. However not mentioned is how small this watch really is. The entire body is literally one inch across, 2cm. Now I am a smaller framed person, however during work the watch face can be difficult see.
on July 7, 2011
Overall I really like this watch. It just shows the time. No date to reset on months with fewer than 31 day. No alarms. Easily visible algebraic numerals and hands with 24 hour time. I did replace the band with a velcro-type one from Walmart for $8. If you want rugged and simple, this is the watch for you. I would rate it 5 stars, but I've only had it about 6 weeks. 4 stars for now. Time will tell. (pun intended)
on December 19, 2012
Nice, simple, cheap and slick design, but I'm not a fan of how loud the clicking is. The band is some sort of cloth and it looks a bit cheap but feels nice.
on March 8, 2016
Good watch. A real workhorse.
on February 7, 2015
nice purchase sent it to my son in Afghanistan
on June 19, 2017
This watch is great! I just bought it, but I like that it is very lightweight and not too big for a female.
on April 29, 2015
Great watch.
on May 30, 2017
It is inexpensive and keeps great time. What's not to like?
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.