We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round blue resin watch with contrasting silver-tone face plate and logos on sporty band
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Protective acrylic crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure, Indiglo night-light, 24-hour stopwatch, 24-hour chronograph, and lightweight case and strap
- Water-resistant to 50 m (165 ft)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Timex Men's T5J571 1440 Sports Digital Blue Resin Strap Watch offers a crisp, digital dial with a 24-hour chronograph and a daily alarm. The light-weight and durable resin construction make it ideal for your daily running, swimming, or jogging routine. Plus, it offers a two time zone setting that makes traveling easy. An Indiglo night-light features allows you to tell time even in low-light conditions while a strong acrylic window offers protection from scratches and nicks. The watch is equipped with a reliable quartz movement and is water-resistant to 165 feet (50 meters).
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.5 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B000SZKI2M
- Item model number: T5J571
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Special features||Backlight, Day Indicator, Chronograph, Alarm|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
This watch has worked very well; I have had no problems. I bought it in November 2010. The original battery died today, so it is just a few months short of six years old. I don't know if the batteries are replaceable. However, if I remember paperwork correctly, replacing the battery voids the waterproof sealing and the four screws are tiny (I would need a new screwdriver). I also watched a video on YouTube and it looks like a lot of trouble.
So ... I am just going to buy another one for $19.95. The last one was $14.88 ... oh well.
Overall, not a watch I would recommend or buy again but not the worst thing in the world.
the only caveat that reared it's head this morning was that it doesn't take into account leap year. ha. so once every four years, i imagine i'll have adjust the date.
it's cheap, its perfect for smaller wrists and it has all of timex's functions from the past 20 years at least.
Most recent customer reviews
sorry guys but a blue band is not a preferred...Read more