Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on December 12, 2012
The wrist band feels very smooth and leathery, which is good. The stitching on the sides adds some nice pizzaz and isn't too bold or large. The underside of the strap feels good against wrist as well. The color of the strap is a dark brown, which I feel comfortable wearing no matter the outfit.

My one complaint is the second little strap holder. It has a single stitch holding it together, which I think is kind of rediculous. I have a feeling I'm going to need to super-glue it or something. That won't be hard, but potential buyers should be aware of that flaw before purchasing.
on October 17, 2015
I like this product. I use this watch for work so it will get dirty often. So far, it holds up well.

The color and stitching match very closely with the picture.

The only reason I don't LOVE it is because it I think the top surface is not leather. It feels like plastic.

The calfskin is nice but is starting to wear. I wear this watch band 6 out of 7 days a week.
on May 30, 2011
I put this band on my analog swiss army watch to replace the original one which was starting to fall apart. I'm completely happy with the purchase, and think that this one might even look better than the original swiss army band. It's starting to look a little used, now that I've had it for a few months, but that's to be expected since I put this watch on and off everyday. My only regret is not upgrading sooner.

Update: 11 months after purchase and wearing it every day, one of the loops that holds the band in place has broken, and the second loops is about to. I've reduced my rating to 4 stars. It is however, still cheap and good looking.
on March 26, 2013
I bought this to replace the band on my Timex Expedition. The original watchband lasted two years. This one didn't even last six months. I never got it wet, but it started coming apart within two months. I fixed it using superglue and thread, but it kept getting worse. Finally, I accidentally snagged my watch on something and the band tore in half. If you want a cheap band that looks nice, this one might be good enough. If you want a good quality watchband, you should look somewhere else.
on August 21, 2012
Got this as a replacement for my original plastic watch band, which had succumbed to dry rot. It was easy enough to replace, and worked well for a few weeks. Unfortunately, the glue holding the loop of band that keeps it on the little bar that connects the band to watch came undone, making the band unwearable. Also, don't sweat at all when wearing this watch. The band collects sweat, and eventually starts to stink to high heaven.
on July 23, 2012
I bought this to compliment my Timex watch during classier functions such as weddings. The Timex watch I had, came with a nylon nato strap and as colorful and beautiful nato straps are, they are not meant to be worn during classier/fancier functions. A brown leather strap was a better choice for such events and I found this nice brown leather strap at a great price. It looks great in person. Very understated but really nice to look at.
on October 17, 2015
This band is comfortable and attractive. It was also very easy to put onto the watch. It arrived quickly. We are very happy with the purchase
on January 25, 2013
The strap is good, I bought it to put on a Seiko automatic that came with a canvas strap. The reason for the 4 stars is because I have barely been using it for 4 months and the notch I use to secure my watch is already starting to stretch.
The strap looks good and functions fine... but not sure about the longevity of it.
on December 6, 2012
Got this as a less flashy replacement for a metal band. It feels a little on cheap side, but that's exactly what it cost. After about a month it works fine, fits well, no obvious signs of wear. The stitching along the edges of the band is more prominent than it appears in the picture, but that may fade over time.
on August 21, 2012
I bought this watch band to replace the original cloth one. I was hoping that this would last a while since I wear this for work. I do some pretty strenuous activities at work and I needed something that would last. Unfortunately this didn't even make it past 20 days.