Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 11, 2016
Simple and easy to use watch. Pretty comfortable for regular use. Screen is easy to read and functions are simple to use. No extra bells and whistles but I really do like the watch.
on June 21, 2010
Received this last week....straightforward, easy to read watch for these older eyes. Functions are logical - alarm confused me at first but got that sorted after a couple of days. Good for jogging, although as noted elsewhere once you hit 30 minutes you can only see the minutes (The vision is going but the legs are still good!)

I suspect the crystal will scratch (can't imagine a durable crystal at this price) so I'm inclined to be a bit careful with it. I think it looks like a sharp piece and while not an Omega - perfectly acceptable for a casual setting.
on May 14, 2016
This is a great, inexpensive watch which keeps good time. My only disappointment is that it is much bulkier than it appears in the web site's illustrations.
on January 11, 2014
I like smaller watches. This is good quality for the price. Basic key features. nothing more and nothing less. Clear Time and Date, day with quick select year if you actually forget what the year is. Stop watch. alarm, second time zone, great indigo back light. and that's all you need. Will buy another one when this one needs replaced.
on June 23, 2012
I bought this watch to use in the gym as a timer for certain exercises. I put the watch down on a machine and watch the seconds. However the curved crystal causes so much glare that I often could barely figure out what the numbers were. I used
some fine sandpaper to give it a 'frosted' finish. That helped some but it's still hard to see when there are lights above.
Other than that it is a good watch at a good price.
on May 4, 2010
I have a few expensive watches but decided to get a watch that I can use when exercising without having to worry about losing or damaging it. This watch fits the bill, it does almost everything you want it to do. I initially thought that the display was good sized, but after using it a couple of times for running, I found that it was not big enough (for me at least) so I decided to give it away and bought another timex with a bigger (44mm) face.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 4, 2016
Nice time piece. Big numbers and shows day and date. Has alarm function.
on May 27, 2013
You get four alarm times to set and specific days in the future for each alarm. It's readable and inexpensive. The peeper volume is the lowest of all these types of watches I've owned, not a good feature for the hard of hearing or in noisy environs.
2 helpful votes
on June 12, 2013
I purchased this watch for my son. He had been asking for another watch for a while. He has torn up several watches before but they were cheaper quality kids watches. Now that he is 11, he has been able to take pretty good care of this watch and well, so far so good. No problems. I would recommend this watch.
on October 22, 2012
The watch was a gift for my son he loves the watch and how easy it is to set up and to use. My son is in High School so it also is nice that it has a more mature look to it. Over all I am pleased with the watch and I love Timex the last Timex watch I bought my son was in 2003 he still has it but it was time to upgrade for high school.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.