Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 12, 2015
This band is similar to the original Speidel Twist-o-flex band I had on the watch that I had in college more than 50 years ago. It was then, and continues to be, extremely comfortable but I should warn you that it may not be comfortable unless it is properly sized for your wrist. The reason for this is that if it is too lose, it will move around and produce some chaffing! When I got my new band I put it on my Seiko automatic. It fit my wrist well enough so I wore it for a few days. I found that I did need to remove three links. I checked youtube and, with some difficulty, succeeded in make it fit me quite comfortably. However, unless you are a DYIer you might well consider bringing it to a jeweler to have it done right. You won't regret it. The band really looks good on my brushed stainless watch. At first I was worried it might clash but the difference is hardly noticeable.
on October 11, 2011
This replacement band did the trick for my timex. It does seem like it wasn't quite as well made as the original that came with the watch though in terms of finish. It is just a bit rough on the edges. It's almost like it didn't get a final buffing step at the factory. I imagine that with time, the edges will smooth out a bit, but the original was smooth right out of the box. I wear this as a work watch, so it's not a huge deal. But if you have sensitive skin, you may want to see if a watch repair can buff it for you. Also, the installation was not what I would call easy. I was able to get it in about fifteen minutes, but I am mechanically inclined with a fairly extensive selection of tools. My father, for example, who is quite intelligent, but not necessarily handy, would have not been able to change this watchband. So be prepared to potentially take it to a watch repair for this reason also. A good watchband, but not great. It' worth it if you really value your timex watch like I do.
on June 4, 2012
A few months ago, I got Timex Men's T2H281 Easy Reader Black Leather Strap Silver-Tone Case Watch which has been a very enjoyable watch, except for the thin, flimsy band that it comes with. The default band allowed the watch face to turn all over the place, and it also looked pretty beat-up after just a few months. This replacement metal band feels snug, but not too tight, and it keeps the watch face where it should be. I haven't had any issues with it pulling out my wrist hair, but hairier guys might. I am not mechanically inclined, and the installation of the new band took me about 3 minutes (you will need a tiny jeweler's screwdriver to do it, however.) Made a good watch great. Worth every penny.
on September 2, 2017
a
on May 15, 2014
This is a perfect match for my old broken watch band. I replaced it myself with a pocket knife and the help of a youtube video. The video called for a specialized tool to remove the spring bars, which I didn't have, but I muddled through it in about ten minutes. The band is pretty tight on my wrist. I guess I have kind of big wrists, but they're not huge. Hopefully it will stretch out in time. I don't remember my old band being that tight. That's why I knocked off a star. I suppose if it was too loose I would bitch about that too.
on December 7, 2016
The important issue about this watch band is that it is a Timex product for my Timex watch. The previous replacement watch band that I had was not a Timex watch band, which had some kinks in it and it did not last very long. This one appears to be of high quality.
on August 25, 2017
My 25 year old watch needed a new band and this is like the one it came with. It is very flexible and makes it extremely easy to put on and take off my watch. I t's great!
on March 30, 2016
A bit tricky to put on and off. But it works fine.
on May 29, 2014
I bought a Timex analog watch a few years back which still keeps ticking today (pun not intended). Ok... so far, so good. Well, recently I broke the band. After searching everywhere for a replacement, I came to the realization that only an original band would fit the profile of the watch. Kudos to Amazon for offering this for sale!!! Fits like a glove, just like the original. A little on the tight side but it's probably to be expected being a brand new band.
on December 14, 2014
Band is exactly what I expected. Timex's version of Speidel's "TwistOFlex". Classic. Comfortable. Perfectly complements a Timex watch. Only four starts as a warning to those with tiny wrists, the length of this band is not adjustable. I've lost weight recently and this band is a little loose. Not blaming the band, since I knew that it would be a close call, but small wristed men, be aware.