Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 51-60 of 361 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 386 reviews
on August 14, 2014
This is the worst alarm clock I have ever used. I bought this because it said color changing in the name, but it does not light up at all. It is very difficult to see the display even in the daytime. The snooze feature goes off three times and then automatically resets for the next day and there is no way to shut it off. It is very complicated to set, and the nature sounds are awful. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
on June 18, 2015
I bought this for my 8 year old grandson for his birthday. He thought it was so cool with the changing light colors and different sound choices. It is one of a kind that is sure to thrill a young child, boy or girl. I have always been pleased with Amazon's easy to navigate site, prompt service, enormous variety of merchandise, , and value and quality.
on February 18, 2016
Thx.
on December 21, 2013
Don't know how to use it wish I never got it for my kids!!! Plus the shipping I paid more money for than the item itself lol!' I really don't know how this alarm clock works it's very difficult and frustrating!!
on January 18, 2014
Bought this for my daughter but it is impossible to set and change settings. Looked pretty but not worth the trouble. Needs to have standardized ways to set. Had to buy her a different clock.
on May 25, 2014
This clock is a pain to program because it is hard to see the numbers. Even with new batteries I couldn't hear the different alarms. The lights and sounds are soothing but I had to hold the clock right to my ear to hear it. I always look at reviews prior to purchasing an item but decided to get this since the main complaint was that people had a hard time programming it. Only useful as a glowing orb.
on June 2, 2014
I should have read the reviews before I purchased. I don't like that it isn't back lit and I actually have yet to get a light to come on at all. Very disappointed but it's not worth sending it back :( So I'll use it in a place in the home where I don't need a clock that is back lit. Buyer beware and make sure you know what you're getting before you get it. The photos advertised are very misleading.
on April 5, 2013
This clock is very difficult to see both day and night. The snooze button, which appears to be the big button on the top, is really the tiny side buttons very hard to press when half asleep. Also, turning the alarm on and off is not very intuitive and I had to refer to the instructions three times to make certain I was using it properly. The auto alarm setting is nice, but don't forget to shut it off on your day off of work, which is just as easy as turning it on (sarcastically speaking).
on June 23, 2014
Our son loved the clock, which emits colors and sounds as advertised. Unfortunately, it died after a few weeks. We figured that he had run down the batteries from leaving the sound on all day, but new batteries did not revive the clock, despite repeated attempts and combinations. We're replacing the clock with another, but if the new one dies, then we'll not be making a third try.
on January 19, 2014
This would be a good alarm clock for a very light sleeper. I bought it to wake me up in time to go to work. I need an alarm clock that will absolutely wake me up on time, each and every time. This is not the clock for me.
It is pretty though, when the alarm goes off.
Also, the day readout that is supposed to be automatically self setting(if I read the directions correctly), will not give me the correct day.