Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on December 4, 2013
I have a very specific taste in watches-I like the 2 tone, indiglo, and the link bracelet band. And not too tiny, like some women's watches. This is perfect. I have had it for 2.5 years, and it's started to slow down. I had the battery replaced prior to this happening. I called Timex, and they are replacing it for $29, free shipping! That is less that what I paid for it, and less than what they are selling it for directly, so I am perfectly happy!
on May 21, 2010
I have only had this watch for about a month but I really like this watch. It's relatively inexpensive, looks professional and I love the calendar and indiglo function. I would recommend buying a watchband adjuster from Amazon to adjust the band yourself. The adjuster is only $4 shipped which is much cheaper than going outside to get it done. Not sure how long the battery will last and haven't really tested the water resistant feature but still a very good watch. Definitely recommend this watch.
on January 26, 2010
I bought this watch for my wife. She loves the watch. It was a gift and just want she was looking for! She actually has one very similar (TIMEX) which is STILL working and has had it for many many years. But she wanted one that was a little dressier to wear out at dinners, parties, etc. This watch fit the bill. Her only complaint and she certainly can have it fixed I'm sure is that it is too big for her wrist, She is an aversage sized woman. Just seems for a womans watch that it should be smaller.
on February 21, 2013
Bought for my Wife, for such a dainty thing, she sure can beat up a watch. This one lasted longer than most. Very stylish and sporty looking while still being feminine and ladylike. She caught the poor thing on a door frame last month and ripped the stem out. It has since been replaced with a newer model. They take a likkin' and keep on tikkin'.
on October 2, 2009
Purchased this watch as a gift for a young girl in the Dominican Republic...Purchased and held the watch for about a month until my visit....Upon arrival I presented the watch....she loved it, until it stopped running after one day! I thought perhaps a new battery....Had it changed.....Nope...The watch was a total waste of Money.....I'll be more careful as to who the seller is next time.
on October 26, 2008
Crystals are too child like not real looking for adult watch- very Iridescent in style.. not what I wanted. I have other "Sworoffski"( dont know how to spell the guy's name ) {he makes scope lenses that are very &&&&&} watch crystals and they are nice. I guess this one just is the iridescent type and not my style. but it is nice other than that.
on September 14, 2013
Hours served for one year and then the master could not fix them. A mechanism in the wrist hour ah-time and can not be repaired. At this price - just like the design
on October 17, 2007
I chose this watch out of several hundred I looked at on line and knew I had made a good choice the minute I opened the package. It arrived exactly as it was represented. There were no surprises, just delight when I saw how the sunlight made prisms when reflected off the Swarovski Crystals!
on December 14, 2008
I bougth this watch for my sister and she really love it. she says its the perfect size. But there is one thing i dont like, are the Crystal stones over the watch, they seems like a child toy, jijiji

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.