|Price:||$29.49 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.51 (34%)|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Easy-to-Read White Dial with Full Arabic Numerals
- Black Genuine Leather Strap
- Polished Silver-Tone Case
- Date Window
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The direct descendant of our 1960s televised torture test survivors, today's Easy Reader is as durable as it is classically cool.
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000AYYIYU
- Item model number: T2H281
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 7, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||35 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||17 millimeters|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant, Luminous|
|Item weight||4 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really like this watch as an everyday casual timepiece. Despite the five star rating, I changed the leather band to a stainless link bracelet type (just my preference) and I also had an issue with the date/time setting feature. After a short month I wanted to advance the date to the 1st and couldn't find the right position for the stem to move the date. I pulled too hard and the stem came completely out! It was re-inserted without a problem,
but I suspect it doesn't help with the water resistance. Other than that, I am fully satisfied.
It's a very handsome looking watch.
If you want a big, trendy fashion statement, this is not it.
Basic watch that keeps accurate time. (Not made in USA, FYI)
I'm very satisfied with this Timex. We'll see how long it takes a licking and keeps on ticking.