Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Timex Men's T2H281 Easy Reader Black Leather Strap Watch
Color: Black/Silver-Tone/White|Change

on October 3, 2017
Timex Men's T2H281 Easy Reader Black Leather Strap Watch
I really like this watch as an everyday casual timepiece. Despite the five star rating, I changed the leather band to a stainless link bracelet type (just my preference) and I also had an issue with the date/time setting feature. After a short month I wanted to advance the date to the 1st and couldn't find the right position for the stem to move the date. I pulled too hard and the stem came completely out! It was re-inserted without a problem,
but I suspect it doesn't help with the water resistance. Other than that, I am fully satisfied.
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 26, 2017
It's got the easiest reading face design and graphics I have seen. Extremely businesslike. It does what a watch is supposed to do...simply tell the time and date. There is no clutter of small extra dials or wording. I find the day-setting dial unworkable on my watch and I do know how to notch the winder up and down for different functions. My experience with most small Asian devices, except for Japan's, has been that none that I have bought on line is without some flaw. By adding 13 to the date number shown in my watch's window, however, I easily calculate the correct date. So, with a little bit of tolerance for faulty Asian devices, I rate this watch as very good...at a surprisingly low price. oOo
on November 13, 2017
I bought this as a Christmas gift for a family member. He really loves it. I took the initiative to set the time and date. I found it a bit cumbersome to get it all aligned properly in order to do so. But once I finally figured it out it is working out very well. The Indiglo light feature is very nice and makes it easy to see the time in the dark.

It's a very handsome looking watch.
on June 10, 2017
This is truly a terrific and inexpensive watch. The face is easy to read at a glance, no squinting at digital watches anymore.
Day window is hard to read though. The light is excellent, lighting up the face very clearly at night. Overall very satisfied.
Would buy again and highly recommend. Unlike other reviewers it is quiet to me. My hearing is fine. Thank you.
on March 8, 2017
This is my fourth one of these. None of them stopped working and those 4 got me through 40 or more years of rough treatment. Average 10 years each before I broke the crystal during some rough treatment or lost it. I replaced bands on all of them after 6 years or so but never had to replace a battery and never lost or gained time. Night light a real plus for me and I have submerged all of them many times. You will not cry and spend days looking if you lose this or break it as it is sooooooooo inexpensive. Can't say enough about this product and never trust a review by someone who got a deal.
on April 17, 2017
I bought this watch because of the reviews and price. I had incredibly low expectations coming in, but was pleasantly surprised for the first few days. Although the watch looks cheap, it was comfortable and ran great. I just wanted something that I could take to Europe and care less about so this was perfect. Today I noticed it was about five minutes slow and adjusted it. A few hours later I noticed AGAIN it was five minutes slow. A lot of people have good luck with them but I didn't, I guess that's the crapshoot of a $20 watch. If I were you, I'd just spend the extra $60 and get something that was accurate.
on March 15, 2017
I bought this exact watch 7 yrs ago.The battery is almost gone on it so I ordered a new one. I love it and certainly got my money's worth. I'll probably go ahead and replace the battery in the 7 yr. old one and have two watches. P.S. the Indiglo is great for finding something in the middle of the night, like car keys you left on a desk, without disturbing others. :)
on October 3, 2013
Love this watch! Have always liked Timex for its style and function. This is my favorite of all my Timex watches ever. The simplicity is refreshing. The large numbers on the big, happy, open face are easy to read. The second hand works and makes reading my pulse quick and accurate. Although I am a woman with a small wrist, this watch fits on the tightest hole. The strap was a bit stiff at first but has relaxed and now sits correctly on my wrist. Some reviewers mention the loud ticking. I have noticed it only once when I was alone, taking an afternoon nap with the watch on, and the house was very quiet. I heard a few ticks, but as soon as I started reading my attention was distracted from the watch and it seemed quiet again. So the ticking certainly is not a problem. This watch is exactly what it appears to be. I recommend it highly!
on March 20, 2017
Great inexpensive watch. Yhe light up dial is bright, and i no longer have to put on my glasses to read the time. It's been awhile since I've owned a Timex, but you can't go wrong with this great little watch.
2 helpful votes
on March 29, 2017
Works great, looks great, and it's highly visible so you can see the numbers. The back light is perfect as you can see but it won't disturb anyone around you. I will buy this agian.
2 helpful votes