Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 7, 2013
So far, after two weeks, it works great, casual swimming for 2 hours a day 3 days a week with no leaks, large enough face/hands to see without reading glasses, night light looks neat, the date is too small for us to read without reading glasses. The watch really does look good, does not look cheap at all. The band is on the long side, we had to make the band smaller, I figured it out, not to easy, and my wife could not have adjusted the band by herself. My wife wears it 27/7. Be sure to remove the sleeve on the time/date stem before using in water.
on September 14, 2014
This is the second time I have purchased this watch (at 3 times the original price!). It looks great, but the date and the back light functions stopped working within a few months with the first watch. I decided to change the battery...BAD IDEA! It is almost impossible to replace the back once it is removed. If this new watch needs a new battery I will go to a jeweler. I looked on line and many people had the same problem with the back. I don't know if it is specific to Timex in general or just this model. If my daughter didn't love the look of this watch, I would never have gotten a second one.
on March 19, 2013
I just decided to bite the bullet and buy me a nice watch. I had worn this type before and knew I liked the features. .. the light for the dial in the dark, the date window, the second hand , the numbers, the size are all perfect. The bracelets are always a problem for my small wrist. Not only do I like the color of this band the adjustment in size was so easy to make. My husband had no trouble at all downsizing it by removing quite a few links so it now fits perfectly ! An unusual thing for me. So far it is completely reliable!
2 helpful votes
on May 15, 2014
I loved the watch. It looked very much like the picture. However I did not expect the $12.11 shipping charge. If had known about that charge. I would have bought it at a retail store! The cost of shipping would have enabled me to buy a more expensive watch. The convience of shopping at home was not worth it was supposed to be PRIME.
on December 11, 2012
It's old technology, but it must be good. It's still around.
Nice to push the watch stem, in a movie,to see the time.
Timex keeps ticking, just like the old advertising.
Try this old, new technology. They last for ever.
on June 9, 2011
I just got this watch as valentine's day gift. Look wise this is a nice and elegant watch. As written in previous review the belt was little larger. I took the watch to a near by walmart store and they adjusted the belt for free. Overall it is a decent and elegant watch.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on February 27, 2013
This is not worth your money. I ordered this watch the last week of December of 2012 and it has already quit working. It has never been wet or damaged in anyway, in fact it's been worn maybe 10 times. I contacted the seller and was told they only offer a 30 day warranty. Don't waste your money. If I could have given it no stars I would have!!!
on December 5, 2012
I had been looking for a replacement watch for months, but couldn't find what I wanted anywhere. This was exactly what I had been looking for! A great product at a great price!
on January 2, 2014
My wife needed to replace her old Timex that has been breaking for about the last 3 years (which I have done with higher priced brands). This year she said "I just want a Timex" and that is what I bought. She was extremely happy, thank you Timex
on March 25, 2014
I received the watch completely packaged and the clasp on the bracelet was broken. Thinking it maybe me, I took the entire package to a jeweler who confirmed that he clasp was broken. I sent it back for a return.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.