Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
VINE VOICEon March 25, 2014
A few months ago, my older son wanted me to order this watch but in the gold finish. After seeing his brother's, my younger son who never showed an interest in watches, requested one in the black finish. Today's teenager doesn't seem to be interested in watches since their cell phones or other devices have the time. So, if he wanted a watch, I was willing to get him one. Especially if purchasing this one in gold made my 15-year-old encouraged him to start wearing his watch every day. I could only imagine what my middle schooler would do. I was right. He absolutely loves it and wears it every day. I even think I like the black version slightly better than the gold one. This one is sleeker looking and blends with most clothes. The face shows the date and time. He really loves the cool elastic type band. And finally, this watch was inexpensive and does everything you would want a watch to do! My son gives this Timex watch, 5 stars.
on February 27, 2014
I like the Timex watch. This is actually the forth one I have owned. They are inexpensive, look nice and can take some rough handling!

The only fault I have with these watches is trying to set the time and date! It usually takes several attempts before getting it right and is somewhat frustrating.
on February 21, 2014
I have had a number of the Indiglo series Watches over the years. They have great basic functionality (alarm, stopwatch, and time) without a bunch of unnecessary frills. This one in Black with a black metal band is the nicest looking one I have owned.
on February 18, 2014
This was/is the worst purchase I have ever made from Amazon. It looks like a little boy's watch and i s extremely cheap looking. If there were instructions for returning it, you would already have it. A very big disappointment and a waste of money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2012
This watch is for my son for Christmas. I choose the black finish because it looks so manly. Also, I liked the light up feature to show the time at night.
on May 4, 2016
just did not like it
on January 23, 2016
Good
on June 9, 2014
my Old timex watch lasted at least 10 years, this wil be the 3rd Timex for about $25.00 in 30 years, good for the money!
on January 12, 2014
Great just a bit smaller than I thought it would be. not The size but the width of the band. comfortable looks nice happy overall
on May 14, 2014
ALL IS WELL- he liked it alot and has been wearing it often- thanks for good service for us as always

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.