BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 12, 2014
I have to say that the watch is very beautiful. Unfortunately, it is VERY difficult to read the day or the date on the watch. This is more of a dress watch to impress others than a functional every day watch.

You do need to have something such as a mechanical pencil or a paper clip to press in the buttons on the side of the watch to set the day and the dates (yes plural). I have read other reviews where people say you have to do this daily but my watch has been updating the day and the date automatically once I had set it.

I did receive the watch rather quickly so I am very grateful and impressed by that as I wanted to have the watch before I went to an event this coming weekend.

I will say that I was very disappointed that I did not receive the watch manual with the watch. I got everything else that usually comes with this type of Timex (the black box and the pillow) except the manual. This bothers me because as I have read on other reviews there are certain times you are aren't suppose to set the dates (between 9pm and 3am) or it could damage the action of the watch. I don't know what else I don't know because I don't have a manual nor could I find a digital manual online.

Truly the missing manual is the only issue I have, everything else was wonderful. The watch was in pristine condition and it arrived quickly. I am in the market for a more functional automatic watch for my everyday use and I would consider buying from this vendor again.
on December 16, 2013
Usually I buy watches for functionality (keeps good time, easily read time, month,day) but this time I bought for appearance... it's a really good looking watch and I've gotten several compliments on it. It gains almost a minute in 12-14 days, so not so accurate. The labeling of the day of the week and the day of the month is so small that's it's extremely difficult to read them without magnification. The year and month do not advance automatically and must be incremented manually. This is a very large watch and is especially thick... I dislike the thickness, but this is an old technology watch... self-winding... I guess the thickness is necessary for the escapement.
on November 12, 2013
I like this watch. It is automatic wind and leather strap. This watch is pretty cool. It is a good choice.
on October 5, 2013
got this as a present was perfect, has all real nice features like the roman numerals and the moon phase and very affordable as well.
on July 21, 2014
the watch looks beautiful.. its accuracy is acceptable at +/- 20 sec per day.. but the face is so small with a lot of complications in it... if your vision is not very good and especially if your a bit older and wearing glasses i dont recommend this watch.. you will need a magnifying glass to see the details in the watch face..
on February 10, 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for someone. One of the small hands (for the day of the week) has now fallen off and is laying loose inside the watch case. The day of the month function no longer works either.

The watch has a good heft to it and feels well made, but in just a short time has been a quality disappointment.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2015
Good ! Good ! Good !
on March 3, 2014
I was thrilled to pick up this watch as a daily deal before Black Friday. Everything about the appearance of the watch met my expectations. As other reviewers have mentioned, the month and year features have to be manually changed. And the subdials are almost worthless as they are impossible to read (I have to put on my reading glasses to read them). The case of the watch is very thick and heavy, which may not appeal to some. However, I was fine with it, even as my dress watch. Make sure you read the instruction manual before setting the watch. You cannot set the day of the week or the date between the hours of 9 p.m. and 3 a.m. or you will damage the movement. After wearing the watch periodically over 2 months, the hand that indicates the day of the week fell off. I never dropped the watch or did anything severe that should have caused the damage. I was hoping to get a replacement, but was disappointed to find out that Amazon no longer had them in stock (and the fact that another retailer carried them and Amazon was "fulfilling" the item, would not get me a replacement). So, the watch was returned for a refund. An automatic watch with three complications is the minimum for an impressive watch, and this watch could have been a good one. Timex, even though it has a reputation for value watches, also has a long history that probably goes unappreciated. Unfortunately, the quality of this watch is not up to par, and did not do much to encourage me to pick up another Timex. I just bought a Seiko for 10 times the price. I hope I get better results.
on December 14, 2013
Great watch. I was intriguid when I saw it on sale during black friday for $60. The watch came promptly with the free 2-day shipping from Amazon Prime. The leather strap on is genuine sturdy leather that has not cracked or worn within a few weeks of wearing it. This is a self winding watch, meaning that as long as it is being worn and you are moving with it, the watch will work continuously. The faces on the watch are very finely and neatly decorated, and the details are displayed very clear. It has the month and the year on the top. The left small face is the day, the right small face is the day of the month, and the small face at the bottom is a 24hr face. It's very simple to set up the date and time on the watch (directions in package). The watch is definitely sturdy made out of stainless steel and it doesn't not feel flimsly. It's a very elegant watch to wear on casual dates or evenings when wearing a full stainless steel watch might be too much. It's very nice for wearing to my office or when going out with friends for dinners and get-togethers.
on April 10, 2014
Bought this watch during Amazon promotion.

Amazon shipping was always spotless fast. The watch is also very good looking. Have tried it immediately.

But after a few days use, the watch is too heavy, too thick. And the worst of all, its movement can stop in the middle of the day while still wearing on my hand.

Very disappointed with this purchase. Now it is collecting dust in the drawer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.