Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on September 16, 2012
Here is a watch that is cleanly designed, easy to read and unfussy, and keeps time beautifully. The high-contrast face, large principal hands, and orange second hand look sharp. The case is simple and unpretentious. I count the Indiglo function a plus, though the hands are luminous, too. And the lack of a calendar is, for me, also a plus, as I always know what day it is. (A calendar just means a minor task at the end of a 30-day month.) I did not dislike the band, but I ordered a silicon band in royal blue (about $10) along with the watch, and I made the switch before even using it. Now it's really impervious to sweat and hand-washing, and it looks great. For under $50 I have a crisp, attractive, reliable watch. For another hundred dollars or more, I could have had a Victorinox, but I doubt that I would have been happier.
on July 22, 2015
I'm using for a week:

Design: legibility- Great / color - great / font number - clean and beautiful/ indiglo lights - helpful / size - bring a good balance and steel brush doesn't looks like a toy / straps- not ideal but I had a black one from Amazon that is great for this model. / time accurate, maybe half second difference per day - means good!
review image
on August 7, 2012
This watch is exactly what I have been looking for, a simple, quality watch for the summer. Having a white background it is easy to get it in tone with other summer clothing, the back-light is subtle but useful. The woven strap is flexible and soft, giving that extra look needed for a great impression.

What would have been great, is if it had the day-of-the-week/ date function integrated, otherwise a great choice.
on January 20, 2015
this seller sent me a defective watch. The winding screw used to set the time,fell out as I was attempting to set it. The screw could not be returned into the socket!

Junk
on February 2, 2015
this watch is not the watch that came to me in the mail the watch i received is a women's timex watch with a solid band and small face extremely disappointed!!
on April 29, 2015
“As described and arrived on time in perfect condition. Completely satisfied with the quality of this product.”
on March 31, 2015
Love it, the face is good size and nice and clear the band is comfortable I would buy this again if needed.
on August 5, 2013
Very easy to read face, and not as noisy as some of the Timex I've had. Plus a comfy strap.
on August 7, 2015
Great watch! My middle-aged eyes can see it clearly and I like the indiglo.
on January 8, 2015
Takes a linkin' keeps on tickin' It's a Timex, most reliable timepiece on earth. The strap is worth $20 alone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question