Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T2N6869J Elevated Classics Dress Honey Brown Leather Strap Watch
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on January 21, 2014
I looked at a number of watches and was considering settling for another one when I found this. I love the band, it's very adjustable for different size wrists, and the face and numbers are large, which I wanted. It has a second hand and the Indiglo light. The size of the watch face is more like a man's watch, but that's what I was hoping to find. And it's very nice and classic looking.
on August 30, 2013
I chose this style and brand because I wanted a work horse of a watch. I wear it constantly -- even while I sleep. It keeps perfect time, it looks good, and it's easy to see (to follow the second hand if I'm timing something). I wear mostly casual clothing, and it has a casual image. It fit easily into my budget. I'm ever so happy with it.
on September 18, 2013
I love watches! I was looking for something with a large face and brown strap to fit my slim wrist. This Timex is perfect and the price is unbeatable. It's handsome, the strap is real leather, and it has the Indiglo feature as an unexpected bonus. Highly recommended.
on December 9, 2013
It was exactly what I was expecting.
I have a narrow wrist so I was a bit concerned on how that was going to work since they did not designate the band length. . . its fine and will be even better when the band becomes less stiff.
on April 28, 2014
Given that Timex watches are usually very good, this one is really great! It is comfortable, even though the watch itself is larger than I am used to wearing. So far it keeps time very well. Also love the indiglo feature. It is very stylish, and I really like it. I can't think of any negatives right now. I would recommend this watch for anybody wanting a sturdy, reliable, and yet stylish watch that you don't have to spend a fortune to own.
on May 17, 2014
Love this watch! Was a little concerned that the whole pin came out when I pulled off the packaging tab, but I shoved it right back in seemingly without any harm. This is the loudest of my watches, but I wont take off a star for this because Im kind of Captain Hookish about ticking clocks and watches. I have to put this in a drawer when I sleep because it is loud. So be advised about this if you have a little Capt Hook in you too. (If you're not getting the reference, google Peter Pan)

The face is easy to read, and it was one of the best watches in this price bracket available on Amazon with the old timey look in the watch face.

What I will take off a star for is the band... and I wish Amazon would actually let me take a half star off, but oh well. It was very itchy on the inside, which I fixed by rubbing vaseline into the material. The stitching was a bit rough for the wrist, and certainly compared to my other wathces. I find that the holes could have been just a little closer ie more frequent because the watch band holes are just a bit too big or too small, and the watch is either too tight or moves up and down my wrist, which isnt ideal given the rough stitching.
on May 3, 2014
Watch looks exactly as displayed online. Great watch, easy to read and the strap is very comfortable. I wear it when I go to bed and having the indiglo makes it easy to see the time at night. Very happy with this watch.
on May 6, 2014
This is a wonderful timepiece, and I am very pleased with my purchase. I like a watch with a large face and the numbers are easy to read. The band is a beautiful brown leather croc, and it's sturdy as well. The first watch I ever owned years ago was a Timex. I loved that watch, and I love this one just as much!! I would have expected to pay a lot more for this level of quality. I think I got an excellent deal!! It would make a nice graduation or birthday gift for a young lady. You can make a good purchase without breaking the bank!!
on March 4, 2014
This is, for me, the perfect everyday watch. I like "big watches" obviously and this one is. It looks great, it's got "glow in the dark" (indiglo) at the push of a button so you can know for sure you've only got X number of hours before you have to get up...lol
Very, very pleased with the watch.

The merchant was great too, the watch was shipped rapidly and was a very reasonable price. Excellent transaction all 'round.
on December 9, 2013
Love the large face that is very easy to read. The Indiglo is very bright! I'm a nurse so this watch seems to be very sturdy and will hold up to many hand washes! Love the water resistance feature, much needed in my line of work.

See 1 answered question