- Simple and straightforward, this Timex "Weekender" watch features preppy blue and red stripes and a classic silver-tone case, making it an ideal go-to casual timepiece.
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features include Indiglo nightlight, 24-hour time, and red second hand
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Timex Men's T2N747 Weekender Slip Thru Strap Watch is an excellent timepiece to add to your collection. Featuring a white dial and a nylon band, this watch is the epitome of style and utility.
The Timex Men's T2N747KW Weekender Slip Through Strap Watch is an excellent timepiece that should definitely be brought home to your collection. Featuring a white dial and a nylon band, this watch is the epitome of style and utility.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0070Y60K8
- Item model number: T2N7479J
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||measures-seconds, Light|
|Item weight||1.60 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the spring-loaded-rods that hold the band to the watch are a little flimsy. One snapped off when I snagged the watch on my shirt. It worried me for a second, until I realized I could just snap it back in.
The title of "Weekender" is perfect for this timepiece - it is a casual watch for the weekend. Although, that said, I'm wearing at work as I type this review. It just looks so good...
Well worth it - just be careful with the spring-loaded-rods.
You can also buy different straps for this watch to go along with different outfits - it's almost like buying a new watch altogether at a fraction of the cost! And if you call Timex, you can have them send you the strap from any Weekender watch they have on display on timex.com (and isn't available by itself) for around $10. You should therefore buy the cheapest Weekender watch for your desired face color (there's a white, gray, and I think a cream face) on Amazon, and then call up Timex and have them send the strap you want (if the strap itself isn't already available for purchase online). I think it actually works out cheaper that way or at least comes out to being the same price, but with two straps instead of one.
Anyway, this is a fun watch to have. Enjoy!
All in all I really like the watch, I wish it was a little bit larger but that's my fault for not measuring the diameter before purchasing. Great weekend watch for less than $30 you really can't go wrong.