We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round watch with ridges on bezel, sunray dial, and date window at 3 o'clock
- 42 mm silver-tone case with mineral crystal dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Textured silicone band with mineral closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft)
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Timex
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Embrace effortless style with this classy timepiece by Timex This dashing watch showcases a bold blue dial on the fashionable silver stainless steel case and with a stylish blue silicone band this watch looks sharp with work or dress wear Additionally numerous security features are incorporated in this watch to ensure its protection while you dress to impress including a mineral crystal and water resistance rating of 50 meters
roundSee all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 3 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00B2IN8D0
- Item model number: T2P032KW
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 11, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Brass|
|Display Type||Analog quartz|
|Case material||Silver tone|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Special features||Luminous, measures-seconds|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Good looking watch, performs well in the water.
It's a timex.