Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on September 14, 2013
I bought this watch as a backup because my expensive Movado watch had a problem. I just heard that Movado can't fix my old watch, so now this inexpensive watch is my day-to-day watch. I'm not used to wearing a large watch, so I thought this would give me time to experience wearing a large, heavier watch. To my surprise, I really like it. I could not find a high end watch with numbers - everything has lines or roman numerals. Very happy and you can't beat the price. My only complaint is that my husband had to take the extra links off the bracelet - I could not do it.
on November 6, 2013
I bought this watch just because I wanted a large face watch. I like the way it looks on my wrist .I did have to remove a couple of links for a good fit. The instructions for removing links was easy to follow I was able to do this myself. I thought the hands would glow in the dark, but they don't that was a disappointment but not a deal breaker. I am enjoying this watch very much.
on June 15, 2014
Watch is fancy and looks great. It took me a while to figure out how to size it but once I got it, it was easy to remove the rest. You must remove some links because the watch itself it's kind of heavy and rolls down on your wrist. I also like the fact that it is water proof. Great price.. it arrived within 3 to 4 days.
on June 16, 2014
Directions were not clear for removing bracelet links, but once we figured it out, the process was simple. Looks nice and the size I had hoped for. Just hope the stainless bracelet isn't too easy to scratch. HAve always been pleased with Timex!
on March 7, 2016
Oh my God . Amazing looking good band material I recommand this for personal used or send as a gift
on June 21, 2014
Beautiful watch but I need a longer band length. The price is right. I would recommend the watch because of style and function
on November 17, 2015
Bought it as a gift for a friend. The band is pretty large but you can easily adjust.
on May 30, 2015
Bought this watch for my daughter, for work, and she says it's perfect. It works well and has a clean, sporty look.
on May 21, 2014
The watch is great. The numbers on the dial are nice and big, easy to see. The band was a little tricky to change size but I was able to do it myself without the help of my husband.
on June 21, 2016
perfect

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.