Timex Men's T2P140DH Intelligent Quartz Adventure Series Tide Temp Compass Black IP Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Indiglo night light with night mode feature
- Tide tracker counts down to high or low tide
- Digital thermometer with analog display measures air and water temperature
- Accurate digital compass with analog display, adjustable declination angle for accuracy
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Intelligent Quartz Tide-Temp-Compass
With multiple functions including a tide tracker, temperature sensor and electronic compass all driven by a dedicated fourth hand the Timex Tide-Temp-Compass is the ultimate accessory for the tech savvy professional with a love for adventure.
Timex. ..True since 1854.
- Tide Tracker Counts Down to High or Low Tide
- Thermometer with Analog Display Measures Air and Water Temperature
- Compass with Analog Display
- 100 Meter Water Resistance
- INDIGLO Night-Light
Compass with Analog Display
Accurate compass with adjustable declination angle.
Tracks time remaining to next high or low tide.
Digital Thermometer with Analog Display
Can measure ambient air temperature or place underwater for water temperature.
INDIGLO Night-Light with Night-Mode Feature
Press INDIGLO button to illuminate watch display for 2-3 seconds. Electroluminescent technology used in the INDIGLO night-light illuminates entire watch face at night or in low light conditions. Press and hold INDIGLO button for 4 seconds to activate Night-Mode feature. Feature causes any button press to activate INDIGLO night-light for 3 seconds.
With countless features and innumerable uses this Timex timepiece is the ultimate accessory for the tech-savvy professional with a love for adventure This watch combines a first-class black stainless steel band and a durable black stainless steel case making this watch well-suited for either the field or the office With precision as a priority the highly-accurate analog-quartz movement powers the striking silver hands on the sleek black dial and ensures detailed timekeeping in any scenario Additional features include chronograph light tide indicator compass and temperature indicator
With multiple functions including a tide tracker, temperature sensor and electronic compass all driven by a dedicated fourth hand, the Timex Adventure Series™ Tide Temperature Compass is the ultimate accessory for the tech savvy professional with a love for adventure.
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.5 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- ASIN: B00B2GQF4Q
- Item model number: T2P140DH
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 14, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Compass, Light|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Rest is all good. Not worth the original price. Buy it only if you get a good deal.