Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 623 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 663 reviews
on February 23, 2017
I just got it and the five stars are an initial impression. I bought a NATO strap at the same time because they will keep your watch from flying off and breaking should just one of the spring bars break, but the strap, honestly, looked so good that I was tempted to keep it on the watch.

My first watch was a Seiko 5 (SNK 805) which set me back nearly $60, but requires a winding machine to keep it wound up when I'm not wearing it, and since I've gone on a little watch-buying binge every subsequent watch has been a quartz watch so I don't have to buy another winding machine.

If you're looking for a watch along the lines of a Seiko SNK805. In other words, if you're looking for a good field watch but would rather spend $25 than $60, this is just the watch for you. While the Seiko will not just tell you the date but the day of the week while this watch just tells the date, there is a negative difference, I suppose. Still, I always know what day of the week it is.

One cool feature of most (all?) Timex watches is the Indiglo face which glows in the dark when you press the crown (winder). This is accomplished not with a backlight, but with a chemical coating on the face which glows when excited electrically. Not only does it help keep the cost of the watch down, but it actually works better than the glow in the dark numbers and hands used by most lf the competition.

If I have more to say later on, I'll be back, but right now I'm quite happy with the purchase.
on May 31, 2017
Needed to replace smart fitness device with date/day/time display when screen was damaged & they don't repair their $200+ device. This Timex watch fit my needs. Waterproof to 50meters, date display, nylon strap (my experience with leather straps-they stink after a time of getting exposed to sweat). Past experiences with sending Timex watches for repairs has always been good, fast return of product & they look brand new. I also need the indigo feature for seeing the display in no or low light. Cost was 50% less than buying the same watch for any of the box stores in my area. I might purchase some 3rd party nylon wrist bands later. For now am very pleased with my watch as is.
on March 28, 2017
Not a bad utility watch. It's all plastic so I doubt it's going to last very long, but I won't care if it breaks!
review image
on March 2, 2017
I only wear this occasionally, and like it when I do. The other day I decided to check when I bought it, because I had never
replaced the battery. It was 2009 !!!! Amazing. Since I only wear it occasionally, I hardly ever need to use the lighted dial
feature, so I guess that saves the battery. But, still, it is 7+ years. Wow.

Order detailsOrdered on November 1, 2009 (1 item)
Timex Men's Camper Expedition Classic Analog Watch #T42571
Timex, Timex
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
on March 6, 2017
an actual buckle, not velcro! and seems to be 'Timex trusty' and a band that won't wear out early.
on January 10, 2017
I've had this watch for about 2 years now and I'm still satisfied with it. I work as a barista so I needed a watch with seconds hand to time my espresso extractions, but the catch is I need it to be waterproof as well. This watch was the perfect option especially considering the cost-utility ratio. It's inexpensive so I won't lament if I scratch it up a bit but it's durable and withstands all that goes into being a barista.
It's funny because from time to time I get compliments on how it looks. It's humble but handsome.
The only two drawbacks I have are that the watch band can get a little funky if it stays perpetually damp and the ticking is a bit loud. I leave it by the door so I can grab it when I come and go, but in the odd chance I leave it anywhere else in my house I can hear it ticking away.
on May 28, 2017
Very light and comfortable with a double hinged band, large enough for me to read without glasses but not one of those giant sized watches the size of a silver dollar, great color, looks a bit military. I don't know how you can beat this for the price.

I'd definitely buy it again.
on July 29, 2016
The feel and ergonomics of this watch are top rate. It's got a nice casual look, a very visible display, and a comfortable, easy to use band. The only nuisance with these analog watches with date is that the date has to be reset every month, if the previous month is shorter than 31 days. From my perspective it's a small price to pay for having the date on an analog watch. A big thumbs up for this timepiece.
on September 19, 2016
I don't buy expensive watches. I just stick with whatever I like that is under 30 dollars and has the features I need. This watch is perfect in my book. This is a great cheapo watch and it is good for anybody that wants a simple but sturdy watch. This thing can take a beating and be just fine with a simple shine and clean. I have taken this watch through work and school and it is still ticking just fine. It is waterproof like most watches and I have worn this thing while swimming and in the shower. The date feature is perfect and easy to calibrate when first used. I have no complaints about the strap or the clamps. I am not a fan of huge watches but this thing isn't puny, either. I think the size is perfect for my wrist and hands, and I like to believe I have pretty average wrists and hands. This is a great watch for anybody who just wants something simple and cheap, but also good quality. I will keep this thing forever.
review image review image
on April 23, 2017
Pros:
- Very comfortable and lightweight.

Cons:
- IT TICKS SOOOOOOOOO LOUD!!!!!!!!! i'm talking you almost need earmuffs. Ive never heard a watch so loud!
- The entire face is clearly grey plastic. If you look closely its clearly a very obviously a cheap junky watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.