Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 117 reviews
on March 13, 2017
This Timex Expedition Metal Field Brown is a great looking watch. A little less low-profile than I normally like but still smaller than most of those ridiculous "smart" watches. The fit and finish are stellar for a $30 timepiece and the band ties the whole thing together perfectly (and literally). Even though this watch does not have any glow-in-the-dark markings, the high-contrast face is easy to read even in low light. Timex has really improved the Indiglo compared to my old gray-face Expedition. When the Indiglo is activated, you would never know that the watch face was such a dark color.

I definitely recommend this watch and wouldn't hesitate to buy another- except that it's a Timex and will most likely last a very long time. My older Expeditions are going on 15-years and this one appears to be no different in quality.
on March 26, 2017
The diameter of the dial is to large for my taste. I don't want a "clock" on my arm. I do like the style of the watch
on April 16, 2014
This is a basic watch that works well. I set it "to the second" almost 3 weeks ago and it is now just a half a second fast. I can live with that degree of precision in an inexpensive watch.

The Indiglo (sp?) glowing face feature works very well indeed.

The band is large enough for a "real man" wrist.

I don't often craft reviews for Amazon, but this watch is well deserving of this respect.
on November 25, 2015
Well, it's a Timex... what more can be said? :)

Large face, Indiglo backlighting, lume hands, brushed SS case, and padded leather band with a rustic-look!

It works (so far), and probably will continue to work for many years to come, as long as the crystal remains intact (basic mineral glass), and the seals maintain water resistance.

Yes, the ticking is LOUD! But then again, I'm use to higher-end Swiss and Japanese movements that sweep or "tick" almost effortlessly around the dial.

My son has only had this watch for a few days, so we'll see how it fares the abuse of a 16-yr-old... This is his "training watch" before moving up to a more expensive timepiece from Seiko, Bulova, Citizen, etc.
on February 23, 2013
This is a great, beautiful watch. Keeps perfect time. I don't prefer suede watchbands so I purchased a brown leather band ($13.00) on Amazon. NOW the watch is perfect!
on February 15, 2016
I purchased this timex watch and was initially very pleased by the stylish yet very easy to use design. This was my everyday watch for three months; however, at the end of three months the little belt clip part fell off. It can probably be repaired but I'm not sure it isn't worth just buying a different watch. I really liked the watch while it was still intact. Granted I was pretty tough on the watch and it got wet many times. Good watch however I do think that it should have lasted a little longer. Awesome watch for the money and was happy with its performance. I would say that the ticking is a bit loud, and since sometimes I slept with the watch still on my wrist, the ticking did get a little annoying. The backlight on the watch works flawlessly and can even be used by just bending your wrist a little bit to push the button down(if you wear it on your left arm). I would recommend this watch to friends who are looking for a budget watch that will have some style and practicality for a decent price.
on March 5, 2016
I am very pleased with this watch. The numbers are easy to read and the band is quite attractive. It is comfortable enough to wear all day. I
wear this watch daily and get compliments on it all the time.
review image
on November 11, 2013
Much better looking than I would have thought. Glass crystal and stainless body is very simple and good looking. Brown face is not as dark as pictures would have made me expect and the band is an odd color of brown, almost like a hot chocolate. Face is very easy to read, size is right in the middle. I like the protected gear on the side, but when I bend my hand backwards I often ignite the indiglo backlight. It hasn't gotten caught on anything, yet, and feels solid.
on December 4, 2013
This is a nice, simple watch as other reviewers have said, but I just had to share that it is the LOUDEST ticking watch I've ever heard. We've had to put it under a pillow or something if it gets left in the bedroom, or preferred is that it isn't allowed in the bedroom at all. I can hear it across the car if there's no music on too. Just annoying, and there are too many other options out there to deal with all the ticking.

Just something to consider in your purchase, if a silent watch is important to you. I wouldn't buy this again or really any other Timex analog watch for fear it would be the same issue.
on October 23, 2016
This Timex is much better looking than I would have expected. I bought this watch so I don't have to wear my "nice" watches to work. This Timex looks so good I have to be careful with it, as well! The details on it make it look like it cost a lot more than it did. Being a Timex, I know it will last me a long time. I highly recommend this watch. You will look good on a budget.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.