BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Russell Dickerson $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 22, 2015
I guess I am Old Skool..I know the time is on my phone, I also wear a fit bit most days, but sometimes I just like having a watch. And not one of those London Tokyo New York at 5000000 feet under water complex things. Just a basic what time is it watch. Simple. To the point. Stylish but not pretentious. Dependable. And....the all important second hand. And finally Indiglo. This is all I need and I am so happy with it.
on November 23, 2015
Vary nice quality watch! Easy to read dial, and I love the indiglo feature. I wake up several times a night and just press the stem to know know in the dark; right then and there what time it is. I bet this watch and most all others would be a even better bargain if the packaging wasn't so heavily made to get the watch out of and ready to wear! The quality if this watch still makes it an exceptional value as TIMEX has been for most of my 73 years of life.
on May 27, 2017
great inexpensive watch if the noise bothers you you must be having flashbacks
on December 4, 2013
This is a nice, simple watch as other reviewers have said, but I just had to share that it is the LOUDEST ticking watch I've ever heard. We've had to put it under a pillow or something if it gets left in the bedroom, or preferred is that it isn't allowed in the bedroom at all. I can hear it across the car if there's no music on too. Just annoying, and there are too many other options out there to deal with all the ticking.

Just something to consider in your purchase, if a silent watch is important to you. I wouldn't buy this again or really any other Timex analog watch for fear it would be the same issue.
on October 23, 2016
This Timex is much better looking than I would have expected. I bought this watch so I don't have to wear my "nice" watches to work. This Timex looks so good I have to be careful with it, as well! The details on it make it look like it cost a lot more than it did. Being a Timex, I know it will last me a long time. I highly recommend this watch. You will look good on a budget.
on October 13, 2015
An absolutely beautiful watch. I love the design and the relative slimness of the case (10mm). Just DO NOT sleep next to it; it ticks louder than a banshees cry.

Also, though minor, the band is a little more of a sand brown color.
on November 11, 2013
Much better looking than I would have thought. Glass crystal and stainless body is very simple and good looking. Brown face is not as dark as pictures would have made me expect and the band is an odd color of brown, almost like a hot chocolate. Face is very easy to read, size is right in the middle. I like the protected gear on the side, but when I bend my hand backwards I often ignite the indiglo backlight. It hasn't gotten caught on anything, yet, and feels solid.
on January 9, 2016
I used several timex watched before. The weekender series is known to be good for some time but can break at some point. The expeditionera I had before were very sturdy. However this watch is much under my expectations. The date was very hard to set in the begining and got stuck after using about a month. It neither changed automatically nor manually. No diving, no swimming. Just regular use. Amazon was great to accept it back.
on June 23, 2015
My dad is very happy with his new watch. My considerations for buying it were: big and clear numbers; and the leather adjustable strap. He is 85 yrs. old and have very poor eyesight. So the big dial and numbers were a must. And he has been loosing weight, so his old bracelet watches needed constant adjustment that he couldn't do by himself. With his new watch, he can adjust the leather strap to the best fit easily. Reviews agreed on the quality for the price.
on November 16, 2015
Very nice watch for the money. I have a Timex Expedition that's almost 6 years old with the battery that it came with. They are great everyday watches. I got this one on a "today's deals" last week. The only feature that I don't like is the case is raised a little bit around the glass. It's not smooth across the face because of the raised edge.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.