Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 18, 2018
I've had this over two years now. Never a problem less when my clothing catches the stem and changes time. (Rare) I wear this everywhere, at the hot springs, swimming, working in Salt Tanks, and the only thing I suggest is "Nato" style bands That make it very secure since it one pin slips, the other one holds the watch to your wrist. For me this was a replacement for a white face model that was a used gift cause I needed a watch and was given. The white face I could see a little better at night yet I daytime I like the dark face better. At night I can't see the second hand as well as with the white face. Subtle difference. The lip on the face keeps the glass from getting all scratched and what I put this thing through, I'm impressed and would not get a more costly watch. It looks good, works great and with a another band - eventually, mine lasted only about 6 month with my sliding my backpack off till it broke from the shoulder strap hitting it. Overall, I Love this watch.
on December 22, 2015
I guess I am Old Skool..I know the time is on my phone, I also wear a fit bit most days, but sometimes I just like having a watch. And not one of those London Tokyo New York at 5000000 feet under water complex things. Just a basic what time is it watch. Simple. To the point. Stylish but not pretentious. Dependable. And....the all important second hand. And finally Indiglo. This is all I need and I am so happy with it.
on November 23, 2015
Vary nice quality watch! Easy to read dial, and I love the indiglo feature. I wake up several times a night and just press the stem to know know in the dark; right then and there what time it is. I bet this watch and most all others would be a even better bargain if the packaging wasn't so heavily made to get the watch out of and ready to wear! The quality if this watch still makes it an exceptional value as TIMEX has been for most of my 73 years of life.
on May 27, 2017
great inexpensive watch if the noise bothers you you must be having flashbacks
on December 4, 2013
This is a nice, simple watch as other reviewers have said, but I just had to share that it is the LOUDEST ticking watch I've ever heard. We've had to put it under a pillow or something if it gets left in the bedroom, or preferred is that it isn't allowed in the bedroom at all. I can hear it across the car if there's no music on too. Just annoying, and there are too many other options out there to deal with all the ticking.

Just something to consider in your purchase, if a silent watch is important to you. I wouldn't buy this again or really any other Timex analog watch for fear it would be the same issue.
on October 13, 2015
An absolutely beautiful watch. I love the design and the relative slimness of the case (10mm). Just DO NOT sleep next to it; it ticks louder than a banshees cry.

Also, though minor, the band is a little more of a sand brown color.
on November 15, 2017
Looks good, works perfect and it's a Timex, enough said
on November 11, 2013
Much better looking than I would have thought. Glass crystal and stainless body is very simple and good looking. Brown face is not as dark as pictures would have made me expect and the band is an odd color of brown, almost like a hot chocolate. Face is very easy to read, size is right in the middle. I like the protected gear on the side, but when I bend my hand backwards I often ignite the indiglo backlight. It hasn't gotten caught on anything, yet, and feels solid.
on January 9, 2016
I used several timex watched before. The weekender series is known to be good for some time but can break at some point. The expeditionera I had before were very sturdy. However this watch is much under my expectations. The date was very hard to set in the begining and got stuck after using about a month. It neither changed automatically nor manually. No diving, no swimming. Just regular use. Amazon was great to accept it back.
on January 19, 2018
Not Bad but not great!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.