Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on March 13, 2017
This Timex Expedition Metal Field Brown is a great looking watch. A little less low-profile than I normally like but still smaller than most of those ridiculous "smart" watches. The fit and finish are stellar for a $30 timepiece and the band ties the whole thing together perfectly (and literally). Even though this watch does not have any glow-in-the-dark markings, the high-contrast face is easy to read even in low light. Timex has really improved the Indiglo compared to my old gray-face Expedition. When the Indiglo is activated, you would never know that the watch face was such a dark color.

I definitely recommend this watch and wouldn't hesitate to buy another- except that it's a Timex and will most likely last a very long time. My older Expeditions are going on 15-years and this one appears to be no different in quality.
on November 25, 2015
Well, it's a Timex... what more can be said? :)

Large face, Indiglo backlighting, lume hands, brushed SS case, and padded leather band with a rustic-look!

It works (so far), and probably will continue to work for many years to come, as long as the crystal remains intact (basic mineral glass), and the seals maintain water resistance.

Yes, the ticking is LOUD! But then again, I'm use to higher-end Swiss and Japanese movements that sweep or "tick" almost effortlessly around the dial.

My son has only had this watch for a few days, so we'll see how it fares the abuse of a 16-yr-old... This is his "training watch" before moving up to a more expensive timepiece from Seiko, Bulova, Citizen, etc.
on February 15, 2016
I purchased this timex watch and was initially very pleased by the stylish yet very easy to use design. This was my everyday watch for three months; however, at the end of three months the little belt clip part fell off. It can probably be repaired but I'm not sure it isn't worth just buying a different watch. I really liked the watch while it was still intact. Granted I was pretty tough on the watch and it got wet many times. Good watch however I do think that it should have lasted a little longer. Awesome watch for the money and was happy with its performance. I would say that the ticking is a bit loud, and since sometimes I slept with the watch still on my wrist, the ticking did get a little annoying. The backlight on the watch works flawlessly and can even be used by just bending your wrist a little bit to push the button down(if you wear it on your left arm). I would recommend this watch to friends who are looking for a budget watch that will have some style and practicality for a decent price.
on November 23, 2015
Vary nice quality watch! Easy to read dial, and I love the indiglo feature. I wake up several times a night and just press the stem to know know in the dark; right then and there what time it is. I bet this watch and most all others would be a even better bargain if the packaging wasn't so heavily made to get the watch out of and ready to wear! The quality if this watch still makes it an exceptional value as TIMEX has been for most of my 73 years of life.
on March 5, 2016
I am very pleased with this watch. The numbers are easy to read and the band is quite attractive. It is comfortable enough to wear all day. I
wear this watch daily and get compliments on it all the time.
review image
on May 27, 2017
great inexpensive watch if the noise bothers you you must be having flashbacks
on December 4, 2013
This is a nice, simple watch as other reviewers have said, but I just had to share that it is the LOUDEST ticking watch I've ever heard. We've had to put it under a pillow or something if it gets left in the bedroom, or preferred is that it isn't allowed in the bedroom at all. I can hear it across the car if there's no music on too. Just annoying, and there are too many other options out there to deal with all the ticking.

Just something to consider in your purchase, if a silent watch is important to you. I wouldn't buy this again or really any other Timex analog watch for fear it would be the same issue.
on October 23, 2016
This Timex is much better looking than I would have expected. I bought this watch so I don't have to wear my "nice" watches to work. This Timex looks so good I have to be careful with it, as well! The details on it make it look like it cost a lot more than it did. Being a Timex, I know it will last me a long time. I highly recommend this watch. You will look good on a budget.
on November 11, 2013
Much better looking than I would have thought. Glass crystal and stainless body is very simple and good looking. Brown face is not as dark as pictures would have made me expect and the band is an odd color of brown, almost like a hot chocolate. Face is very easy to read, size is right in the middle. I like the protected gear on the side, but when I bend my hand backwards I often ignite the indiglo backlight. It hasn't gotten caught on anything, yet, and feels solid.
on January 9, 2016
I used several timex watched before. The weekender series is known to be good for some time but can break at some point. The expeditionera I had before were very sturdy. However this watch is much under my expectations. The date was very hard to set in the begining and got stuck after using about a month. It neither changed automatically nor manually. No diving, no swimming. Just regular use. Amazon was great to accept it back.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.