|Band Material Type||Plastic|
About this item
- Integrated ergonomic black resin strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 50-lap memory; interval training timer; 24-hour countdown timer
- 3 customizable alarms; 24-hour military time mode; 2 time zones; day, date & month calendar
- Black & silver-tone 38mm resin case with acrylic lens; gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.17 shipping
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Timex Ironman Sleek
The undisputed favorite in sports watches crosses nearly every finish line in the world. The lightweight and comfortable Ironman Sleek collection was built as the perfect companion for any workout.
Ironman Sleek 30
Built for performance and durability, the Ironman Sleek 30, with full-size and mid-size options, includes a large number display and quick 5-button access to alarm, timer and 30-lap stopwatch memory. Ready for anything, the Ironman Sleek collection includes Indiglo backlight technology and is water-resistant up to 100 meters.
|Sleek 30||Sleek 50||Sleek 150|
|Lap memory recall||30||50||150|
|Hydration and nutrition alarms||✓|
|Recall of laps & total time (latest workout in chrono)||✓||✓||✓|
|Recall by date with summary of best lap and average lap (multiple workouts saved in chrono)||✓||✓|
|Recall by date interval sessions, pace per lap, and difference from target time pace||✓|
|24-hour countdown timer with ability to repeat up to 99 times||✓||✓||✓|
|2 Interval workout sessions, 6 interval timers per session, interval timer labels to stay on track||✓|
|TapScreen technology with customizable tap force||✓|
We have reimagined our Timex Ironman Sleek 50 collection with rich metallic accents to take you outside the gym. It still has everything athletes love, 50-lap memory, stopwatch, timers and alarms.
User Guide [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 6 x 6 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : T54281
- Department : Womens
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : October 1, 2001
- Manufacturer : Timex
- ASIN : B000B545BO
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Item weight||1.6 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||328 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Imo wearing it 24/7 is guaranteed to extend the life of that band--unlike repeatedly taking it off/putting it back on. If I could just remember to take it off when I do punishing stuff like work under my car, etc., I might be on just my second one rather than my fourth one. It's still worth it though!
NOTE: The current Amazon description incorrectly says "Made in USA" (insert buzzer sound here).
The label on the one I just got says:
- Movt China/Mvt CN
- Strap China/Bracelet CN
- Assy Phillipines/Assy PH
If you're looking for a fairly priced watch with simple, easy to use, functions this just might be the one for you.
Battery is not replaceable so must buy new watch every 2 years. That is unacceptable and if the watch wasn't so good it would mean a 1 star review.
Also, why did Timex get rid of the classic no-bright-colors model of this watch in favor of only garish designs? Considering that they now have a dozen color designs of this watch they could have kept the low-key-color design of the original as one of the options.
The new model's Start/Split big button is much too hard to push.
Contrast this with the women's version of this watch whose similar button is easy to push (that watch gets a 4 star review, downrated because of the non-replaceable-by-user battery -- paying a jeweler the original price of the watch to replace a battery is not a good design for the user but does maximize the seller's income).