Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 376 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 413 reviews
on October 25, 2014
Hi: I had my daughter order me this pedometer. The best one I ever used in the last 20 yrs. it's the most easiest pedometer to set up. The only complaint I have with it is the clip broke off after a year. So instead of tossing the thing in the garbage I used my imagination. I took a piece of cotton material and hand sewn a pouch for the pedometer. I measured it so the pedometer would fit tight in the pouch. Then I hand sewn a strip of Velcro on the flap to keep the pedometer from falling out. then I took a chip clip. hand sewn the chip clip on the back side of the pouch. I loop stitched it several times where the spring is and also sewn it about an 3/4 of an inch from the tip of the chip clip. My little invention work 100%. it still keeps the normal accuracy of it. And matter of fact it stays on my pants better then the manufactured clip they had on it. it doesn't move at all. I had pedometer from sport line company 7 they all suck. They are the worst ones to use for accuracy and their clips break off sooner. A person doesn't need all that high technology BS with a pedometer. All you need is the mileage and calorie count on them. I walk between 5 1/2 to 6 miles twice a day. I am 59 yrs. old. I have my health problems but by walking it keeps me going. I have my daughter order me a lot of things from amazon.com. Best company out there to order things from and cheaper. People why throw this pedometer out when the clip breaks off. Take the time and do what I done. Unless you got money to burn. I don't. Thanks for reading this review. Timex has great products. I had a regular wrist watch for years. Timex products takes a licking and keeps on ticking. holds up to their commercials they use to have on TV. Keep on doing the good work Timex company. And also Amazon. Ginny From Roscommon Michigan
on November 13, 2007
This pedometer is very inconsistent. I walk a similar path every day, in various direction, about 2 miles. Some days it reads .67 miles and some it's 1.97. The instructions are to wear the device on your hip, and I do. My older pedometer just needed a battery. Lucky for me. I went back to the old one and the Timex will end up in a drawer.
22 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2014
The pedometer is great. However, I gave this to my mother as a Christmas gift and it broke not even a week after receiving which is why I didn't give it the top rating. However, it received 4 stars because of the excellent customer service I received. I contacted the seller and explained to them the situation. About a week later they got back to me, apologized, and agreed to send me another one. Since I do not live with my mother anymore I requested to have it shipped to her address in another state and they got it to her within a week. Great customer service and great product once I got it one that worked!
on April 3, 2017
This is an excellent pedometer, simple to use, very accurate, holds on to your belt securely, it is also easy to replace the battery, I would recommend,
on March 27, 2017
works great, very accurate and priced right, I got one for a friend
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 25, 2013
This pedometer does what it says it will do, does it accurately and does it for a fair price. It is lightweight and the clip works well. I would buy it again.
on April 25, 2017
Product as described and works great.....
on March 12, 2017
I just needed a simple pedometer and this fits the bill. Would not hesitate to reorder another.
on April 12, 2017
Accurate when walking but also registers a step for any body movement...at the end of the days shows far more steps then actually walked.
on February 4, 2017
Didn't work right out of the box. The battery would not sit secure in the housing for it to say on. Cheaply made