Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Timex Men's T5E231 "Ironman Traditional" Sport Watch” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 51% off the $74.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$39.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$35.76 (48%)|
- Running watch with logoed bezel, sporty resin band, and exposed screws on case
- Quartz movement with digital display.No flix Technology.
- Protective acrylic crystal dial window
- Features include 100-hour chronograph with lap and split times, 99-lap counter, 100-hour countdown timer with stop and repeat, dated training log with best lap, average lap and total time, and split recall
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
The Timex Store at Amazon.com
With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has a style for everyone. From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style timepiece for you. Visit the Timex store at Amazon.com
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Timex Ironman collection, the 100 Lap Ironman Sports Watch features a large display for easy reading, while you're on the go. Chronograph, timers and alarms help you to track your progress, and the 100m water resistance means you'll never have to take it off, even when your workout calls for a lake swim.9 timers..5 alarms..2 time zones..100M water resistant..INDIGLO® night light with..
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00093CZV0
- Item model number: T5E231
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 30, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day Date And Month|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This one beats the older model (Timex 51931 Ironman Triathlon) with some interesting changes:
1) The larger digits on this model makes it easier to read the numbers (as some mentioned to do so when running) even when I am swimming, with a quick flick of the wrist at the turn, it's possible to see the minutes and the seconds.... The older model had smaller number, thus not making it possible to do this.
2) The navigation on this model became quite easier. It was already easy on the older model but this one included instructions on screen, such as NEXT, DONE, + or - in order to advance with your practices and training... Plus a chance to change the way you want to see the information of the your laps (Laps in the big digits and splits at the smaller one, or the oposite)
A Real nice add on by TIMEX.
3) A simple but effective wrist band "clip" (the tiny piece of strap that attachs the "extra" wrist band that is left after you put the clock on)
It has a piece of rubber on the inside that locks on at the wrist band and does not make it loose or even letting it go as some other watches do sometimes. This is more effective underwater I think, as it remains the way you set your wrist, as the older model I had did not quite held in place all the time.
4) Plenty of memory (100 laps is really a nice number), maybe more then most will need but, as a swimmer I use to count splits over 100m (or yards) with many laps during one training... It is quite usefull. I go easily on 10 to 15 laps of the memory in one training.
And with the date feature, that reminds when you did these times, it is quite usefull to keep track on the training with a spreadsheet, for instance... (as I do !Read more ›
Decent-looking watch, except for the BOLD white-wall lettering on the band, but a Sharpie takes care of that. Numbers easy to see, controls easy to figure out and manipulate. Rubber strap does not absorb sweat or grab wrist hairs. FLIX feature very handy for night work, not overly bright. Light-weight, lower profile than typical G-shock.
1. Weak chime - hard to hear over any noise.
The roads I'm running are reasonably quiet, aside from the occasional UH-60 helo flying over or diesel honey-truck going by, so most of the time I can hear the multi-tone chime signaling end-of-interval, but have missed it when a vehicle is passing by. Fugedaboudit if you're in a typical loud gym with music, cardio machines, TVs, and the grunters and plate-slammers, or your own mp3 player, Creative Zen Stone Plus 2 GB MP3 Player (Black).
2. Will NOT work for Tabata Intervals of 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest, repeat 8 times. I set INT 1 at 20 seconds, INT 2 at 10 seconds (REPEAT at end), then DONE. At end of first 20 sec interval the watch gives only the faintest "pip" before going into interval 2 - practically impossible to hear if you're involved in any intense cardio exercise. After a little experimenting I discovered that if the second interval is set below 15 seconds you'll only get that 'pip,' otherwise you get a more noticeable "ditty-dee, ditty-dee" signaling the start of interval 2.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Everything I want out of a workout watch. Great for counting laps while swimming or running on a track. Easy to read, high lap count. Read morePublished 4 days ago by David R. Becker
Bought this for my husband. He loves it because it also has the day, month and year on th face as well. He loves the style and the fit as well!Published 5 days ago by Joan R
Great watch till you have to replace the Battery.
First you unscrew the 4 screws and discover you can not get the back plate off cause the wrist band is actually over... Read more
Husband's very happy so far. Comfortable, easy to set, easy to read!Published 8 days ago by Mary White