Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Timex Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation. Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Corporation. This limited warranty applies to US Customers.
Timex gives its signature Ironman Triathlon multi-function, performance sport watch a sleek new look that's a great fit for both men and women. Featuring a full complement of athletic timing features and a striking profile, the wider profile Timex Triathlon Sleek T5F811 has a metallic silver resin case that's complemented by a uniquely styled, slim profile orange resin strap. It features three alarms that can be set for daily/weekday/weekend/weekly alarms, two time zones, an all-day white reflector display for easy reading even in direct sunlight, and water resistance to 100 meters. Sport timing functions include:
- 100-hour chronograph with lap/split
- On-the-fly recall of lap or split
- Training log stores workouts by date, with best lap, average lap, and total segment time
- Total run format/synchro timer maintains total activity time (less time paused during workout) and overall running time
- Automatic interval repetition counter
- Forward or backward setting
- Built-in setting reminders
- Top pusher for easy access to lap and split
The Indiglo night-light uniformly lights the surface of the watch dial using patented blue electroluminescent lighting technology. It uses less battery power than most other watch illumination systems, enabling your watch battery to last longer. The Night Mode feature allows you to illuminate the Indiglo night-light for 3 seconds with any button press, regardless of the mode or function.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.8 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B0009352EW
- Item model number: T5F811
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 11, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Case diameter||30 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Dual time display|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does get lots of compliments, and I can definitely run farther and faster with it on. Well, thats what I tell people.