Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Iconic Performance Design
- Sports Stopwatch with 30 Lap Memory
- Countdown Timer & Alarm
- Resin strap with buckle closure
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Ironman Classic 30 Series
An Undisputed Favorite in Sport Watches
Descendant of the first Timex Ironman watches introduced in 1986, the Ironman Classic 30 builds on the iconic performance brand’s heritage. The Ironman Classic 30 is your dependable companion for your morning runs, laps in the pool, the job site, and the office.
Ironman Classic 30 features a 100 hour chronograph with lap and split times, capable of counting up to 99 laps. Its distinctive 30 lap memory recall enables you to effortlessly review your workout. You can even recall lap or split times on the fly.
At a Glance
- Iconic Performance Design
- Stopwatch with 30 Lap Memory
- 24 Hour Countdown Timer
- Three Alarms
- Indiglo Light-Light with Night-Mode
- Water Resistant to 100 Meters (330 Feet)
More Than Just a Stopwatch
Every Classic 30 comes equipped with a 24 hour countdown timer complete with stop and repeat functions. Occasion mode enables you to set up to 15 reminders for events like birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, appointments. Meanwhile, alarm mode gives you three individually customized settings with daily, weekday, weekend, and weekly options. If you travel regularly, your Classic 30 can be set with up to three time zones.
Easy to Operate
You can streamline the interface by turning off unused menu items. If necessary, you can always reactivate those menu items. On-screen prompts make setting your watch easy, even more so with forward or backward setting capability. The pusher located on the watch face is easy to access while you are active.
At the Core
Each Timex Ironman Classic 30 is equipped with Indiglo night-light, a low-powered electroluminescence, providing easy readability in the dark. The Night-Mode feature enables to you activate Indiglo with any button simplifying operability in the dark. Constructed from durable and light-weight resin, you will barely notice it’s on your wrist. For added durability, all styles are water-resistant up to 100 meters (330 feet).
You Have Options
Featuring an array of bold colors and comfortable resin and nylon Fast Wrap straps, you can find the right combination that fits your sport and style without sacrificing any of the Classic 30’s many features.
Mid Size Clear View
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.5 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000H6757I
- Item model number: T5H581
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Item Length||3.50 inches|
Top customer reviews
1) Just the right size not too big that its noticeable and not to small that its hard to see
2) Durable, lasts for years even in various weather conditions, showers, workouts, etc etc
3) Simple, the display readout is simple and there aren't a bunch of over complicated "features" that you will never use
4) I like the simple look that doesn't stand out, just a great timepiece that does its job.
Con (The only reason for one less star)
1) The watch band clasp. There is the small piece of rubber that holds down any extra watch band that sticks out after putting it on your arm. That thing breaks easily and is annoying when you dont have one. You can buy genric ones online so I have 5 or so in a drawer but the one on the watch should not break so easily.
However, DEET bug spray is kryptonite to the Ironman. That stuff does something to the clear face of the watch (partially melts a coating, perhaps) that leaves that window just a bit blurry. Not terrible, but not ideal. It's the only reason I replace these watches when the battery goes, rather then just the battery. For 30 bucks and change, it's just nice to have a clear crystal, for awhile.