Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on November 4, 2013
I really love this watch, looks great and is very practical to my active lifestyle. As others have mentioned, yes the screen does scratch extremely easily. One day you'll just look down and see a scratch eventually. Just realize it. And if you wear it 24/7 like me, you will also have the band break, the little part that holds the end down. That will eventually break off, then the strap where you have the clasp will break and it will not really be adjustable strap anymore. Luckily, Timex has a warranty and will replace the strap, but with this watch, since the strap is not removable, you will have to sent it away to Timex. Your alternative, buy it at REI like I used to, where its 50% more expensive, then they will discontinue carrying it, but you will have had it on your membership so you'll get a refund but get to get something else or get your $$ back and come here to Amazon and buy it cheaper. Man, I'm typing too much. Ok, just buy it now, deal with those things later!
on November 21, 2014
Looked a long time and did a lot of comparison shopping. I am 6ft with just avg size wrists. I own everything from Rolex,citizen,shock have to say this one of my favorites for its functionality, snag free design and I don't have to worry about it stopping from lack of use. Wish the timex was solar powered like my duplicate citizens that are also solid titanium the (band and case) but my 40 year old eyes can't see the date anymore. Plus I miss not having alarms and the indigo light. Never had a problem with the silicone bands on ANY of my digital watches (that includes time as a firefighter and some rough use.

I may get another case they quit making them or a good sale. Very nice for what you get (specially what a Gshock costs these days) happy shopping
on August 19, 2013
I love this watch! It is good looking and has all of the functions that I like. The interval timing is great as that is exactly the feature I was looking for. The alarm is loud enough and I love the different alarms you can set. Maybe I haven't purchased a watch in a while, but all of my other watch bands have had little flimsy holders to keep the band from coming out and never really locked into place like this one does. Great watch for a great price!
on December 4, 2014
Well, this is my first time writing a review.
I have to say this watch is one of my favorite ones.
- No new battery since May 2011
- Very reliable watch
- Running, swimming, hiking, etc.
=>The only problem I have is that the strap broke a few months ago and there is no replacement straps for it.
==> Good thing I fixed it myself (see pics)
review image review image
on December 17, 2013
Love it! I ordered it because I didn't want the usual bulky ironman watch. I don't get why most workout / sport watches are bulky and people buy them. This is curved, thin and very light. I barely feel it on. Just what I wanted.
on August 2, 2013
finally i found a thin style watch with good features and an ease of use

not to mention that it has a kick ass night light
on April 3, 2013
Super lightweight, great color and works flawlessly. Buttons are easy to press and don't require tons of pressure as I recall previous Timex timepieces requiring.
on December 9, 2013
good all around watch for the price (discounted price of USD25). a bit on the small side for large people
on November 8, 2012
My son loves this watch. One issue with the watch face - could stand to be a bit more scratch resistant.
on October 26, 2012
The watch band is blue but the photo shows a different color. I knew this when I bought the watch and I thought I would like the blue but the color is very dull. Overall it is a good watch. It is the right size, easy to read, and the buttons are easy to use.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.