Enhance your purchase
- Adjustable black 12mm resin strap fits up to 7.5-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 10-lap memory; 24-hour countdown timer
- Customizable alarm; 24-hour military time mode; 2 time zones; day, date & month calendar
- Black & purple 34mm resin case with acrylic lens; gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
From the manufacturer
Essence of a Sports Watch
Timex took the stopwatch off the finish line more than 30 years ago with the release of a modern sports watch. Now they brought together their latest innovations and modern watchmaking to create a collection capturing the essence of a sports watch.
Essential 10 Full-Size
Built for performance and durability, the Ironman Essential 10 Full-Size has an extra-large display and quick 5-button access to alarm, timer and 10-lap stopwatch memory. Ready for anything, the Ironman Essential collection includes Indiglo back-light technology and is water-resistant up to 100 meters.
Essential 10 Full-Size
Essential 10 Mid-Size
|ESSENTIAL 10 FULL-SIZE||ESSENTIAL 10 MID-SIZE||ESSENTIAL 30||ESSENTIAL PULSE|
|Lap memory recall||10||10||30|
|24-hour countdown timer with ability to repeat up to 99 times||✓||✓||✓||1 hour timer|
|Customizable alarms with daily, weekday, weekend and weekly options||1||1||1||1|
|5 minute backup alarm||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Water resistance meters||100||100||100||100|
The best part about this sporty watch is you’ll almost forget you’re wearing it. Pool, beach and shower-resistant, lightweight and perfect for staying active.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 4 x 4 inches; 0.8 Ounces
- Item model number : T5K523
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : November 17, 2009
- Manufacturer : Timex
- ASIN : B004VRCYXO
- Country of Origin : Philippines
- Best Sellers Rank: #28,538 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||34.4 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.6 millimeters|
|Band size||Womens Standard|
|Band width||12 millimeters|
|Item weight||22.68 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|
|Warranty||If you'd like a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for a product found on Amazon.com, you can contact the manufacturer directly or visit their website for more information. Manufacturer's warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.|
Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Nancy on November 6, 2022
By Kindle Customer on October 4, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
The watch itself is not bulky or heavy like other sports watches. It's very comfortable, it doesn't look very childish (too colorful or cheap) and looks stylish even in a professional setting. Since I've bought it in 2012 the battery still hasn't run out yet.
The problem is the build quality isn't that good. The screen got scratched easily, the small plastic buckle that holds the strap broke after one year of use and the strap itself broke after 2 years of use.
If you don't want to invest in an expensive digital sports watch and don't mind it breaking after a year or two then this watch is good.
Edit: After a couple of YEARS of use non-stop, the strap broke and I can't find a replacement strap, but I will be buying another one as it was just so good.