|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Blue sport watch with grey faceplate featuring Indiglo night-light, 10-lap memory recall, and 24-hour countdown with stop and repeat
- 41 mm resin case with acrylic dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Ribbed resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
Loaded with features, the Timex Ironman Essential 10 Watch is a great pick, with entry-level functionality and the quality, durability and tradition of Timex Ironman watches.10-lap recall.Resin band and case..Import..
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006K6PJHC
- Item model number: T5K6109J
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 14, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Special features||Stop watch, Chronograph, Lap timer, Light|
|Item weight||27.22 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
* Big buttons that do not take significant force to depress
* Bigger button for stopwatch
* Indiglo (and the display is illuminated a few seconds after releasing)
* Optional beeps for button presses
* Tall numbers for reading the face at an angle
* Clear and clean arrangement of date and time on the face
* Instructions on the watch face (for example, "Hold to reset" or "Hold to set")
UPDATE: After two weeks of wearing this, the hermetic seal failed, either due to hand-washing or rainy-day humidity. Water has condensed behind the crystal, and some LCD elements have failed. The price on this watch has increased significantly since I ordered, so I will not replace it with this model.
On the positive side
- This is an incredibly comfortable watch to wear. Not only is it super light, but Timex has done a simply brilliant job with the band.
- The numbers are big and easy to read
- The backlighting works well
- The watch looks good
- Having an extra time zone available at the push of a button is a major convenience
However... The buttons are very sensitive and not recessed so if you are active, or wear the watch while sleeping, you may find it switched to a different mode. I've awoken to find the watch showing Japan time and looked down while doing an obstacle course to see the watch had switched itself to a countdown mode.
I wanted to love the Ironman but ended up returning it and getting a Casio Men's DW5600E-1V G-Shock Classic Digital Watch, a roughly comparable watch. The G-Shock is $10 more, lacks the two time zones, has smaller (though perfectly legible numbers) and wasn't as immediately comfortable as the Timex. However, its buttons are recessed and stiff so there is little chance it will put itself into the wrong mode, and I get the sense that it is a generally more solid, shock and wear resistant watch. Much as I liked aspects of the Timex, the Casio is a better watch for me.
The T5K610 does not have many reviews, but T5K607 through T5K612 is the same watch, just different colored bands. The T5K611 has 75 reviews. It will give you a better feel for what people think about the watch and features.
One review noted the difference in the band and face color. He is right that the face is darker and band is lighter. The color is not gaudy. It is a medium, not dark, navy band and a dark grey.
I like the color.
Here's what I really love about this watch:
- 50% lighter than the g-shock
- Sightly thinner - it's close though
- I can actually read the numbers - my eyes aren't what they used to be and the Timex numbers are a good 50% larger than my g-shock.
- Fantastic contrast of numbers against background: much better than my g-shocks - the background is whiter - so easier to read.
- Smoother, sleeker design and a few mm thinner makes all the difference with my dress shirts - I think it's the sleekness more than just being thinner. It doesn't 'catch' on my shirt sleeves - which I find very annoying about my two g-shocks unfortunately.
- Buttons are easier to work with than the G-shock. (could be a con though - we'll see)
- User interface feels more modern and intuitive.
- Dual time zone and easy, intuitive switching is really nice
- Band is thinner and seems a better fit for my thinner wrists
- Band lock: I was annoyed at first like some else said. But, now I really like it. It locks in the band strap nicely so there's no movement at all. If you're someone who removes your watch a lot, you may be annoyed. If you don't, you'll probably love this.
- Indiglo 8-hour night mode is pretty cool - jury is still out on this one - but I think I like it.
- Very inexpensive - disposable in fact.
- Buttons are easy to press.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My second one of these, the first one worked great until I changed out the battery then the buttons wouldn't work right (had to press them hard)Published 2 days ago by K. Brown
A good functional watch for running or swimming. I have another color and like it too. Longevity is good.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
This watch is very appealing for the look, size and function. It was a special gift for my 10 year old son for his birthday. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Laura Howard
Originally, I was THRILLED with this watch. Paid $16 for it in January 2016 and it was wonderful. HOWEVER, as of July 2016, it is no longer "water proof" I've only worn it... Read morePublished 5 days ago by A
I have worn TImex Iron Man watches for years. The white is a nice change from my usual black. Updates the look a bit. Very pleased.Published 8 days ago by Andrew M. Williams
The battery was dead when it arrived but after replacing it I am happy with the product.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
This watch is easy to read, light, and the buttons work without any issues. I purchased as a running/cardio. It's light wight is nice as I don't even feel it. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer