Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on December 3, 2015
My wife and I order A LOT of items on Amazon and we rarely write negative reviews, but I wanted to warn other buyers about this watch. I ordered a Timex Men's T5K680 1440 Digital Sports Watch. The Seller was "Watch Cove." The Seller's Amazon ad displayed the original (good) version of the watch, which I was replacing. However, the Seller shipped me the new (bad) version of the watch, which just came out. The days of the week in the new version are infinitesimally small and cannot be seen by people over 40. Indeed, my adolescent daughter cannot see the days of the week and she has perfect vision. Also, the seconds are much smaller then on the original version of the watch. The attraction of the original version of this watch, particularly for people over 40, was how large and visible the numbers were. The manufacturer has ruined that. The picture of the original version in the Amazon ad should be removed and replaced with a picture of the new version so no more Amazon customers fall victim to deceptive advertising.
on April 23, 2014
This watch has a large face, large time readout, and a rugged strap. It's backlight (indiglo) works well and is a decent, solid watch for the money. Its face is larger than I was expecting (and I've been wearing digital watches at this pricepoint for decades) - It fits well on my wrist, but if your wrist is small you may find this watch cumbersome.
on October 15, 2014
I purchased it for my son. He loves it. It is a big watch.

The numbers are really big and easy to see if you have sight problems (depending on the level of problem) or when doing sports.

Easy to set up. The alarm is very quiet, not useful at all for most people.

The light illuminates the whole screen (from the back) for 2-3 seconds. Not a bright light, but enough to see the time in the dark.

He used it washing his hands and taking shower, no problem so far.

Features include Dual time, Chronometer and Countdown. Since the Beep sound is not loud (same as Alarm), the Countdown is very hard to hear outdoors.

For THIS PRICE, it's a real deal.
on November 2, 2014
I hadn't worn a watch in years so I thought I would by a cheap watch for workouts and this works really well for that. The programming can be a little complicated setting the alarms, activating alarms, etc. But for basic time and a stop watch it is easy to use. For the price it did exactly what I wanted. It is water proof as I wore it swimming too.

Now that I have worn it a while I decided to invest in a TomTom Multisport Cardio to really monitor my workouts for GPS and HR.
on November 16, 2013
Pretty good item for the money. I needed a watch that would be lightweight, would not chafe my skin and would be easy to read in the dark. If you are not looking for anything too fancy and just need a dependable all purpose watch with timer and alarms, you can't do much better
on September 17, 2015
It says it comes with a timer, which is the countdown function. This is the word used by timex to name that particular function, but the watch doesn't come with it even when it says it the description that it does. A stopwatch and a timer are two separate functions, so I wish the description would stop saying it has a timer when it only has the stopwatch
on March 21, 2016
This watch keeps good time and does everything it says it will. I give it 5 stars in it's price range.
on February 13, 2015
This was a Christmas gift for my 13 year old grandson. I don't know how well it works because my grandson hasn't used it yet. But, with the name TIMEX, I've known that brand for decades, and I'm confident that it will hold up very well. Sure is a good looking watch and has a lot of features for the price. That was a hit to be sure.
on November 3, 2013
Nice looking, comfortable, basic sports watch. I like the large digits, and the back lighting function is helpful for low light situations. A good value. A little larger than I expected, but OK.
on February 28, 2014
Display is big and clear as pictured. Easy to set if you've had digital watches before. The face is good size for average wrist - not too big, not too small. Band is comfortable and sized well for me - I have 3 holes left in case my wrist gets fatter :-) ; (I have the band set on the 6th hole out of 9. Have used stopwatch for timing sporting events and works well thus far.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.